Cathe! music I am pining for.

HOTCHICK

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,

I have not been on the forum for a while, been very busy. Forgive me if this question has been asked already, I am curious about the type of music you will be using in the new beginner/intermediate series, will it be anything like the CTX/Cardio kicks-Circuit max, and slow & heavy series ( hint hint hint) I am so, pining to hear the great music that you used for these the Intensity music variety and pure strengh music is excellent too.

Hugs to you

Hotchick ;-)

Hi Hotchick! I have opted for mostly (if not all) instrumental mixes for these DVD's. The music for the strength sections of the Beg.Int DVD is along the lines of the CTX series music. Hope that helps!

Hi cathe,

excellent!, instrumental is all good.
By the way I am really! loving your kick punch and crunch dvd, so far.

Hotchick

(Who is looking forward to purchasing the push & pull and supersets dvd).

Yeah! I also like instrumental music better.

Hotchick, we must have similar workout music tastes: I also prefer the music from CTX, Slow and HEavy (especially that last chest press tune, that really makes me want to push it!) and Cardio Kicks (the best overall music selection, IMO).

Wow, I have to chime in, that is my fave too. It just sounds better after hearing it 1000 times, than most other music. Thanks!

I have to add my two cents as well - I love the music from CTX so I'm sure this music will be great also!

Jo

CTX has the best music of ANY exercise videos I have. I adore it, it's so pretty and motivates me. Everytime I start one of the CTX workouts and hear the music it gets me going!

I wasn't going to buy any of these workouts, because I'm not a beginner, but I'm very tempted now!

I gotta say I love, love, love the Intensity Series music. So much in fact, I'm about to order the CD from Dynamix to listen to when I'm not feeling very motivated. I'm sure it will do the trick to get me off my butt.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.