Cathe--More floor work!

firmbogie

Cathlete
Hi, Cathe. Since it looks like you'll be filming later this year, how about some more killer floorwork for lower body? The floor work in PS-Strong legs and abs is the best I've seen anywhere! I would really love more like this, to cross-train with all those killer squats/lunges you make us do!;-) I hope you are enjoying your pregnancy-all my best to you and your family. Mary

Yes!

I love floor work! One advantage to having floor work is if one has an injury and cannot do lunges, squats, plies, etc, floor work may be doable. (Right, Murph?) I love the way you can really isolate/target the adductors, abductors and hams with floor work too. Of course, anything you come up with, Cathe, will be GREAT! Thanks for even considering doing tapes this year. We truly apprecaite it and can't wait!

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Don't you guys have the "Wedding" video? It has floor work that will make you cry for help. I know I do!! When I'm feeling really brave I add it to videos w/o floor work. :-wow

Kimba, the floor work in PS Legs is a lot like the floor work in the Wedding tape, except that you use a body bar for added resistance. It's awesome! The movements are done in a very controlled fashion and target the abductors, adductors, and hams like nobody's business!

Laura

Can we please have floor work for quadriceps too? I always wonder when doing the PS legs floor work whether I'm neglecting the quads. Since a lot of us are concerned about strengthening the muscles around our knees, could you add some quad extensions or equivalent strengthener. Thanks. I'm really looking forward to the upcoming tapes.

I love (well, hate!) floorwork for the glutes and hamstrings (kick backs, bridge work, etc.). Just think, with the routines on DVD, those of us who like floor work can do it, and those who can't stand the stuff can skip over the section (while those of us who are gluttons for punishment and love that "can't-sit-down-the-next-day-because-my-@$$-is-so-sore" feeling can do the section twice!).}>

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.