Cathe, Low Max is EXCELLENT!!!!!

intensitylisa

Cathlete
:D Cathe, I wanted to let you know how AWESOME Low Max is! I can not believe how creative you are with the different combinations and moves! You always keep me guessing what comes next and even a seasoned stepper as myself gets lost with your tricky moves. I love the challenge and the low impact, high intensity moves! The money has been well worth the product you produce! Thanks!!!

Hi Lisa! Great to hear. The kickbox combo is one of my favorite along with the step slam combo. How did you do with the step sweep?

I reckon the step sweep can be tricky at first as I am used to returning to behind the board (as done in Step Blast) yet with a bit of practise it comes naturally to return to the side of the board. I love how some of the moves that we've come to know have been given a bit of a twist such as the "Reverse A step".

Cathe, I'm fairly new to your choreography but am absolutely LOVING the Low Max DVD! It's taking me some time to learn, but it is so much FUN!

Thank you so much for developing such a creative workout that's easy on the joints!

Pam

I totally agree! I just did this one last night and am still on a high from it. And this comes from a girl who almost always does the premixes only. I just loved this workout!!!

I did not manage to do the step-sweep part of the workout but continued marching in place and caught on when I could. Since I intend to do this workout often, I hope I catch on in time.

Amazing job, Cathe!

Leigh Ann

Cathe,

Just did Low max for the first time!! What a incredible workout!! I was sweating my behind off, and my legs had a great burn going too! I would have never thought I could get such a great workout without impact!! You are amazing!!

My favorite is also the kickbox combo with the step slam, that was so much fun!!!

:) ;-) :D :p :9 :7 :+

I finally figured out the step sweep: the trick is not to do a regular pivot, but to actually step on each foot (right foot on step, left foot on floor, right foot in front of left while turning--the step makes this different from a pivot--then left foot on floor, ready to step right foot onto step).

Count me in as a Low Max fan!!! I never would have guessed you could get such high intensity with low impact. This holds its own with any high impact workout. But, I think it should be called Low IMax, IMaxLow, or "Kick your a$$ but don't kill your knees" A very nice change from all my high impact Cathes (which I love as well)

Lois

"Don't forget to breathe!"

Hi Cathe! I caught onto the step sweep pretty well, I think it was called the reverse pivot or something reverse, I had trouble with, but as you say, that is what makes the workouts so fun and challenging. I get mixed up on what foot or side of the step I am supposed to be on. I just LOVE how you have put new twists onto old moves!! You have really turned into a choreographic GENIUS!!!!

Hi Cathe! I caught onto the step sweep pretty well, I think it was called the reverse pivot or something reverse, I had trouble with, but as you say, that is what makes the workouts so fun and challenging. I get mixed up on what foot or side of the step I am supposed to be on. I just LOVE how you have put new twists onto old moves!! You have really turned into a choreographic GENIUS!!!!

I agree. This tape is perfect for those of us who cannot do low impact because of injuries or joint problems, but want a creative, intense workout.

I agree. This tape is perfect for those of us who cannot do low impact because of injuries or joint problems, but want a creative, intense workout.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.