Cathe looks like she has lost weight!

tralaiven

Cathlete
Has anyone else noticed this in the Hiit series postings? She looks great! It looks like her mid-section has slimmed down. I have been doing her low impact series and Xtrain, and I swear that she has lost that little belly bit that she had. Of course, she still looked great in them, but she looks terrific now too. I cannot believe no one else has noticed! I would love to lose my belly.

Last edited:
I guess I can't believe that anybody would post this. First, Cathe's body is her business. Second, why do we insist, in this culture, that women only look "more terrific" once the "little bit of belly" -was there any?-- has been lost? Good grief. No-one can escape the harsh lens of perfectionism it seems. If I could jump as high as Cathe, had the plyo energy of Cathe, could lift what she can lift, I sure as shit wouldn't care about my little bit of belly. Especially once in my 50s and staring down menopause with all the changes that brings to a woman's body. Sorry, but I can't second this post.

Clare

Wow...that is pretty harsh from you maddiesmum...i was just making an observation...i thought she looked great before and she looks great now....I just turned 50 too and would love to lose my love handles.... It gives me hope! Also, profanity is not necessary. Also, i agree with you that Cathe's body is her business...but come on...we see her almost every day!

Last edited:
I've never noticed Cathe looking anything but amazing. And I own all of her DVDs. I'm not just saying that either. In fact, Afterburn is one of my favorite go-to workouts and I never noticed a belly. And even tho I am doing Body Beast/PiYo right now, I still add on Cathe stretches from Xtrain, X10, Stretch Max and STS Extended Stretch--I swear I have never noticed anything resembling belly pudge.

I've never noticed Cathe looking anything but amazing. And I own all of her DVDs. I'm not just saying that either. In fact, Afterburn is one of my favorite go-to workouts and I never noticed a belly. And even tho I am doing Body Beast/PiYo right now, I still add on Cathe stretches from Xtrain, X10, Stretch Max and STS Extended Stretch--I swear I have never noticed anything resembling belly pudge.
I'm not defending anyone but in the Low Impact series, I think Cathe wore a different type of workout top. I notice that it doesn't lye flat and smooth like you usually see on her. The tops seem to scrunch a bit and maybe that's what she noticed. I didn't care for the tops in the Low Impact Series. But as you, Cathe has always looked and still looks wonderful. I even said in a different post that I would give up my sleep if I could look half as good as Cathe. She is such an inspiration and creates perfect workouts. Cannot wait for this new series. Did you do her live workout yesterday? I did it this morning and loved it, it was so much fun.

Cathe was wearing Feel Fit Wear in Low Impact Series and those tops have a tendency to ride up while you're moving, and this gives the impression of a slight belly. I have several Feel Fit Wear tops and the same thing happens to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cathe looks amazing all the time and I don't remember seeing anything different. I'd happily trade my "big belly" for Cathe's belly, lol.

Cathe was wearing Feel Fit Wear in Low Impact Series and those tops have a tendency to ride up while you're moving, and this gives the impression of a slight belly. I have several Feel Fit Wear tops and the same thing happens to me.

I figured they had to be different. The outfits in Intensity, STS Total body and even XTRAIN looked really good and better than the ones for the Low Impact series.

Well that's the thing: she was wearing Feel Fit Wear for those series, too. Not every top rides up, but the ones she wore in Low Impact Series do, especially the one in Afterburn (I have a top just like that one, and I'm always having to pull it down: so annoying).

Well that's the thing: she was wearing Feel Fit Wear for those series, too. Not every top rides up, but the ones she wore in Low Impact Series do, especially the one in Afterburn (I have a top just like that one, and I'm always having to pull it down: so annoying).

I did notice that the outfits aren't that cute in the Low Impact series (compared with her attire in other workouts) but I never thought--Cathe's getting a pooch. I have zero recollection of ever looking at her and thinking anything but Dang--I wish I looked like that. But then I remember, oh yeah--I need to do the work in the kitchen too--like she clearly does. That kills the desire pretty quick. (o;

Let me clarify, at no point did I think she was getting a pooch. My first reaction was, "the top is riding up," and that's only because I have several Feel Fit Wear shirts that do. It's one of the reasons why I don't really purchase much from them anymore. I think Cathe has always looked outstanding. It also looks like the outfits in the newest series are not Feel Fit Wear brand...and I like the outfits tremendously.

Let me clarify, at no point did I think she was getting a pooch. My first reaction was, "the top is riding up," and that's only because I have several Feel Fit Wear shirts that do. It's one of the reasons why I don't really purchase much from them anymore. I think Cathe has always looked outstanding. It also looks like the outfits in the newest series are not Feel Fit Wear brand...and I like the outfits tremendously.

I never thought that either. I just noticed when I got the workouts that the tops didn't look good compared to her other workout clothes she has in other series. I only pointed it out because it looks like the tops pull or roll up. I used to have tops like that and got rid of them because it is annoying. But Cathe and the others look outstanding in the Low Impact Series, I just didn't like the clothes.

Has anyone else noticed this in the Hiit series postings? She looks great! It looks like her mid-section has slimmed down. I have been doing her low impact series and Xtrain, and I swear that she has lost that little belly bit that she had. Of course, she still looked great in them, but she looks terrific now too. I cannot believe no one else has noticed! I would love to lose my belly.

Wow...that is pretty harsh from you maddiesmum...i was just making an observation...i thought she looked great before and she looks great now....I just turned 50 too and would love to lose my love handles.... It gives me hope! Also, profanity is not necessary. Also, i agree with you that Cathe's body is her business...but come on...we see her almost every day!

I agree she always looks great.... but she looks even better now.....If I make a positive change in my body I would want someone to notice.....Cathe you look tighter and more toned ...please share your secret!!!!

Wow...that is pretty harsh from you maddiesmum...i was just making an observation...Also, profanity is not necessary. Also, i agree with you that Cathe's body is her business...but come on...we see her almost every day!

Could not agree more!! Absolutely un-necessary and not courteous:confused:

That being said Cathe always look fabulous.
I don't recollect any pooch at any time!

The only difference I've noticed is that during the last few Live workouts, Cathe's arms, esp. shoulders, look even MORE awesome. I'm assuming that her preparation for the new workouts added to this.

I have to admit, like Tracey, I notice changes in Cathe and her crew whether it's their hair, biceps, mid-section etc. I spend pretty close to an hour staring at them every day while I work out so can't help but notice changes in muscle development etc. series to series. I think they all look great - all the time and it seems Tracy does too. She said as much. We are all Cathletes here, sharing a love of Cathe. I think we should be able to share opinions and ideas without being attacked.

I have to admit, like Tracey, I notice changes in Cathe and her crew whether it's their hair, biceps, mid-section etc. I spend pretty close to an hour staring at them every day while I work out so can't help but notice changes in muscle development etc. series to series. I think they all look great - all the time and it seems Tracy does too. She said as much. We are all Cathletes here, sharing a love of Cathe. I think we should be able to share opinions and ideas without being attacked.

I agree, too--and I notice changes like more muscle definition, etc. in the trainers in all of the work DVDs I do. I hope what I said wasn't viewed as an attack. My comments are honest to God puzzlement. I have never ever thought she had any kind of belly--in any of her workouts. It makes me wonder, what is considered "having a belly" then? I already know that is where I put on weight, but I don't think my belly is huge... but is it? Because apparently I have a different idea of what carrying around a little extra around the midsection looks like.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.