Cathe looks like Sarah Palin?!?!

pjlippert

Cathlete
Cathe- I had to share this with you. Our AC broke down again (not lightening strike this time!). The AC guy was in my office as we were settling the bill. He saw the August calendar photo and asked "is that Sarah Palin"??? My response to him was ... NO WAY! That's Cathe Friedrich- my workout guru... trust me- she could kick Sarah's butt!! :p

Pam

Here we go again!

I really think threads like this are unfortunate - I wish we could keep politics out of this site - these threads all seem to have a similar theme - conservatives are stupid & liberals are smart. Cheez!

I'm not a fan of Sara Palin, either, so don't get me wrong. I think she should declare herself a candidate & stop the teasing, but that has nothing to do with her intelligence.

Hi cakebaker... no politics intended- sorry to offend. I just thought it was a funny thing the AC guy said.

Hi cakebaker... no politics intended- sorry to offend. I just thought it was a funny thing the AC guy said.

Hey Pam:

don't sweat it, there's nothing objectionable in this thread and you certainly did nothing wrong in posting an amusing anecdote!

It's been said before and it bears repeating, people who think a thread will contain conflict can simply choose not to open it. Departing without comment is also possible.

You're good! Enjoy those last few days with your son at home before the craziness begins...

Clare

Hey Pam:

don't sweat it, there's nothing objectionable in this thread and you certainly did nothing wrong in posting an amusing anecdote!

It's been said before and it bears repeating, people who think a thread will contain conflict can simply choose not to open it. Departing without comment is also possible.

You're good! Enjoy those last few days with your son at home before the craziness begins...

Clare

Ditto!!! :)

I think Cathe has a different twin...

I can see the resemblance with Sarah Palin, but I think Cathe is REALLY twins with Lisa Robertson from QVC. Every time I watch Lisa on QVC I feel like I should be doing cardio or lifting heavy weights! :D

I totally agree about Lisa R from QVC and Giada, too. Actually I was watching Giada and thought "hey, she looks like Cathe!"

Also, I don't think conservatives are stupid - Sarah Palin is another story.

I think Cathe looks just like Mariska Hargitay.
Here are a bunch of images of Mariska.

mariska hargitay - Google Search
(click on the link above)

What do you think?

WOW!! I never saw it before, but NOW I do! She really does look like Mariska!

I also have thought many times that she resembles Sarah Palin--and that is a compliment to BOTH beautiful, strong, smart sexy women.

Just because you don't agree with someone doesn't mean she is "stupid"...that comment just makes YOU look "stupid". Please open your mind, give credit where it is due, and stop the hating. Whether I agree with her politics or not, I am ecstatic to see stong, moral, beautiful, smart women taking the limelight in politics! Bring it on, sisters!!!

I can see the resemblance with Sarah Palin, but I think Cathe is REALLY twins with Lisa Robertson from QVC. Every time I watch Lisa on QVC I feel like I should be doing cardio or lifting heavy weights! :D

Yes! I've thought this many times! I do think she looks a little like Sarah Palin, too.

Yep, I agree! Plus I really love Giada's show!! Ironically, it's often on with closed captioning during my work out time at the gym so there am I drooling over her gourmet meals/desserts while sweating buckets :D

Btw how on earth does Giada (or any of those cooking show hosts for that matter) do all that food prep with no apron on without ever showing the slightest stain/smudge on her lovely clothing?? Maybe a clause in their contracts '...must be able to cook without ever staining garments'

I know, I digress... :p

I've always thought she looked like Giada Delaurentiis from food network *shrug*

Cathe- I had to share this with you. Our AC broke down again (not lightening strike this time!). The AC guy was in my office as we were settling the bill. He saw the August calendar photo and asked "is that Sarah Palin"??? My response to him was ... NO WAY! That's Cathe Friedrich- my workout guru... trust me- she could kick Sarah's butt!! :p

Pam

I have always thought she does...when her hair is up... :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.