Cathe Live - update a rotation

molasses

Cathlete
I stopped doing Cathe a few years ago because I got bit my the barre bug but lately I've been lurking on the forums and enjoy the Cathe Live workout previews on Facebook so I tried KPC to see how I'd do and it was awesome. I'm back and very excited and motivated!

I have most of her DVDs (except the last two releases which I want) and have just signed up for Cathe Live.

Can someone help me update a favorite but older rotation of Cathe's with the Cathe Lives? I'll use the DVDs if no substitutions but I want to try these Lives they look so fun. :)

The September rotation:

Increase cardio and muscular endurance as well as shape your legs.

Eat well, sleep well, and be well!

WEEK ONE

Sat: Step Jump and Pump
Sun: Leaner Legs
Mon: Body Max 2
Tues: 45 minute steady state run plus Ab Circuits weights and plates
Wed: Kick Punch and Crunch
Thurs: Legs and Glutes
Fri: OFF

WEEK TWO

Sat: 4 day Split Boot Camp
Sun: 4 Day split Kickbox
Mon: 4 Day Split Higher Intensity Step
Tues: Imax 2
Wed: 4 Day Split Lower Intensity Step
Thur: Butts and Guts

WEEK THREE

Sat: Shock Cardio MMA: Boxing
Sun: Gym Style Legs
Mon: Shock Cardio MMA: Kickbox
Tues: Shock Cardio: Athletic Step
Wed: Shock Cardio MMA: Fusion
Thurs: Pure Strength Legs and Abs

WEEK FOUR

Sat: High Step Challenge
Sun: Hiit 40/20 plus Ab Circuits no equipment
Mon: Boot Camp Original
Tues: Interval Max
Wed: Drill Max
Thurs: Leaner Legs

molasses,

Welcome back to Cathe and the Forums. :)

With the Sort and Search on Cathe Live, it's so simple to find a workout that is equivalent to the original DVD workout. Cathe uses similar titles for her Live workouts and are based loosely on them or very similiar, depends.

There is always a showdown with me when I'm trying to decide if I want to do the Cathe Live version or the DVD version.:eek::confused::D
At the end, you'll get your heart pumping, a boat load of energy and that was a great workout feeling!

Have fun with your rotation!

Thanks Firelight, I didn't realize the names were the same. :oops:

Can I switch a cardio with a metabolic workout? yes, right?

I'll use the DVDs if no substitutions but I want to try these Lives they look so fun. :)

Molasses, I LOVE the Lives. I'm truly addicted. You should be able to find Live swaps for most of the workouts with the exception of UB splits. Cathe, likely because of equipment limitations, doesn't do Lives like "Chest and Back Live" or "Biceps, Triceps, Shoulders Live". All of the UB Lives are total UB, hitting all the UB parts. My favorite is Strong UB + Core (from Oct 2014, I think?). I've done that one more times than I'm willing to admit. ;)

Thank you for the tips! I have been previewing so many of the classes and I love Cathe's energy. Tomorrow is Lean Lower Body Live and Mish Mosh Legs on Thursday. :D

I looked at the preview for Strong UB + Core and Cathe's legs are killer...swoon. Will sub that workout in this week for sure.

I'm also reading 2lazy4gym and that is a really helpful resource, I am sure everyone knows about the blog but mentioning it in case you don't...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.