Cathe Live Questions

jengollf

Cathlete
I recently subscribed to Cathe Live and I am trying to figure some things out for planning purposes.

First--how do you search this forum? I know before Cathe does one of her Live workouts she posts telling you what equipment to have on hand. I'd like to be able to easily search and find that info without having to scroll through the entire Cathe Live forum. But I cannot locate a search function on this forum. Or is all of that information compiled in one place that I am unaware of?

And second, when I did find posts for some of the older Live workouts--no equipment was listed. Is this something recent Cathe started doing?

It would really be useful having that information easily accessible before I do the workout.

If you scroll over the "Forums" tab on the top of the screen, a little down arrow shows up. Put your mouse over that and a list pulls down and the search is under that. Hope you enjoy Cathe live, I love it!!!

Hi Jengollf!

I updated the list for you. Attached is the PFD file. If you send me your email I will email the actual spreadsheet for you to customize to your liking. My list is very basic. I just copy and paste Cathe's descriptions as they are typed. I also attached another list that I found over at VF. This is also a very useful list.

Attachments

• Cathe Live List.pdf
    56.6 KB · Views: 52
  • Cathe Live Workout List.pdf
    283 KB · Views: 64
Jen, I thought about being able to quickly get information about a specific cathe live class. Here is
my suggestion:

• Get the name of the of the class in question from list above or other. There is another list per type of workout
  • Second step is to search from the magnifying tab on the right end side of the forum page. enter the name as
following;
Video Clip of Cathe's --------- Live Workout
For example you are looking for " Strong Total Body", Fill out the blank above with the name of the class you are
looking up, click on search and you will get the requested information. Open it and you will get the description and
equipment required to take the class. HTH

Alternatively you can google Video Clip of Cathe's --------- Live Workout.

Last edited:
I recently subscribed to Cathe Live

Jengollf,
I have been following your blog for over a year now and am always very grateful for your spot-on reviews. Are you planning on reviewing the Cathe Live workouts as you work your way through them? I'm curious because there are still many I haven't attempted yet.
Thanks,
Valerie

Valerie-yes, I do plan to review them. I'm signed up for a year and I definitely want to keep track of the ones I do since there are so many. It really is overwhelming. (I have used that word a lot this past week--overwhelming--regarding Cathe Live). I want to do them all. Now. But I obviously can't. I plan to make the Live workouts easier to find, too. I'll categorize them as "Cathe Live" so you can find all of her Live workouts using the menu bar along the right, but I will also create a "Cathe Live" page that will be up at the very top of the blog. Click on it and it will take you to a page that will list the Live reviews. It's not there yet tho! It will appear when the first review posts.

Valerie-yes, I do plan to review them. I'm signed up for a year and I definitely want to keep track of the ones I do since there are so many. It really is overwhelming. (I have used that word a lot this past week--overwhelming--regarding Cathe Live). I want to do them all. Now. But I obviously can't. I plan to make the Live workouts easier to find, too. I'll categorize them as "Cathe Live" so you can find all of her Live workouts using the menu bar along the right, but I will also create a "Cathe Live" page that will be up at the very top of the blog. Click on it and it will take you to a page that will list the Live reviews. It's not there yet tho! It will appear when the first review posts.
Just awesome! I use your blog daily as a reference, and we have very similar tastes. Thanks a bunch.

Hi Jengollf!

I updated the list for you. Attached is the PFD file. If you send me your email I will email the actual spreadsheet for you to customize to your liking. My list is very basic. I just copy and paste Cathe's descriptions as they are typed. I also attached another list that I found over at VF. This is also a very useful list.
OMG! Love this list! Thanks for posting :)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Jen, I recently resubscribed. I found a good link on the main cathe live page. Up at the top, it says my videos. If you tap on that you can search the live videos by type.
Melissa

Jengollf, I was looking at your blog today and noticed your Cathe Live Reviews. I, too, loved PHA training (it's one I go to regularly) and will try the Boxing With Leg Blasts now that I know what to expect. Thanks for all the details. I also really liked Compound Giant Sets Live (I used heavier weights and got a great workout).

Hope your feeling better!

Thanks mrsctoo! I am feeling better today. I had a rough day yesterday, but I seem to be getting better now. Cathe has so many Live workouts I want to try! I did Fitness Fusion this morning and I adored it! my absolute favorite so far. I've only done 4 so far but I can see loving these so much I don't want to do anything else but these Live workouts! I'll have to slow down when ICE arrives, but I should get in a full 2 weeks of Live workouts before I start ICE.

Thanks mrsctoo! I am feeling better today. I had a rough day yesterday, but I seem to be getting better now. Cathe has so many Live workouts I want to try! I did Fitness Fusion this morning and I adored it! my absolute favorite so far. I've only done 4 so far but I can see loving these so much I don't want to do anything else but these Live workouts! I'll have to slow down when ICE arrives, but I should get in a full 2 weeks of Live workouts before I start ICE.

So glad you are enjoying them!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.