Cathe Live on Roku Help

Coley1781

I have 3 Roku TVs, 2 Roku express and 1 Roku 3. All of them up until today would play Cathe Live with no issues. Today I tried to play a workout on each tv/Roku device and none of them will load. It just starts the purple line and then goes back to the main menu. I have Checked and each Roku Tv/ device is updated. Can you help me figure out what to do next?

I had the same problem last night and tried it again today. I hit play and it bounced right back to the beginning. Hope we can find out what's going on.

I have 3 Roku TVs, 2 Roku express and 1 Roku 3. All of them up until today would play Cathe Live with no issues. Today I tried to play a workout on each tv/Roku device and none of them will load. It just starts the purple line and then goes back to the main menu. I have Checked and each Roku Tv/ device is updated. Can you help me figure out what to do next?

Hi Coley1781, We just became aware of a problem with the Cathe Live Roku channel this afternoon. We're currently looking into this issue. We're not currently sure if the problem is with our app or IBM, but we're currently looking at both possibilities and will let you know more just as soon as we know more.

I also am unable to watch content on either Live or On Demand on my Roku.
Hi maudite, we're having an issue with Cathe Live on Roku right now that we're working on, but OnDemand should be working fine. If you're having problems with OnDemand I would suggest contacting our customer support team at: [email protected]

Hi everyone,IBM just informed us that Roku Cathe Live should be working again. Let us know if you're still having an issue.We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused some of you.

Sorry it took this long to respond with a shoutout to the amazing Tech Support at Cathe! Thank you so much for your quick response to the Roku channel not working. It's very much appreciated.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.