Cathe Live Crew! How Do They Do It So Perfectly!

I have been doing Cathe Live! I am a beginner at it and I noticed that the people in the workout are awesome! I wondered how they got to be that way?? I did Cathe Step routine and they were so perfectly intuned to her. I thought I had it, but I was wrong! I don't mean to meddle, but just wanted to know how they got to be perfect! Thanks Jennifer Denny

Hi jennifer319_2013,

Most of the people who you see in Cathe Live are Gym members who also take Cathe's Friday Morning step class, so they get a chance to learn the new choreography by also taking Cathe's step class.

Thank You! I forgot that Cathe also teaches besides Cathe Live! I noticed that Cathe owns her gym as well as produces her own DVDs. As a person who doesn't go to a gy, but uses Cathe DVDs, I forgot that Cathe does offer her own gym service where she lives! I didn't mean to be noisy! I am so happy to see different many women doing Cathe workouts! It shows me that Cathe workouts are doable!! I am happy that Cathe does have Cathe Live to give us this insight! Thanks Cathe!

Thank You Cathe! And Thank You Cathe for taking time from your busy schedule for making a comment! I really do appreciate it! You and your Cathe Live Crew keep doing your awesomeness! Thanks Jenny Denny

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.