Cathe Live Christmas Eve and New Years Eve?

Thank you so much for the Ice Workouts. I feel like I'm piling on by asking if there are going to be Cathe Live Workouts on 12/25 and 12/31?

Actually we broadcast on Thursday which is December 24th and yes we will be having a special Cathe Live for Christmas Eve. Here is a copy of the announcement Cathe made on facebook:

Hold onto your hats!!!! This Thursday, December 24th will be Holiday Hat day! What do you have to do to participate? Simply post a picture of yourself here (on my Facebook page) wearing your favorite holiday hat and of course a huge holiday smile! All holiday hats are welcome! In fact, we will be wearing our holiday hats on Cathe Live at 9:15 EST and hope that you will join us!

10372046_10153810788652162_8473956026630588737_n.jpg

Awesome! When I first read the message above, I thought it said, 'Hold onto your lats!'
(Maybe Santa says, 'Row! Row! Row!' instead of 'Ho! Ho! Ho!' in Glassboro?)
In any case, looking forward to a festive Live! :) Thanks Cathe + crew!
Wondering if it will be no-equipment for those of us traveling? Hi/Lo + Bodyweight circuit?! :D

Last edited:
Actually we broadcast on Thursday which is December 24th and yes we will be having a special Cathe Live for Christmas Eve. Here is a copy of the announcement Cathe made on facebook:

Hold onto your hats!!!! This Thursday, December 24th will be Holiday Hat day! What do you have to do to participate? Simply post a picture of yourself here (on my Facebook page) wearing your favorite holiday hat and of course a huge holiday smile! All holiday hats are welcome! In fact, we will be wearing our holiday hats on Cathe Live at 9:15 EST and hope that you will join us!

10372046_10153810788652162_8473956026630588737_n.jpg
Thanks! I'm an idiot!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.