Cathe LIVE and Chromecast app...??

fox2star

Cathlete
I went to the Google Play Store to download the Cathe Live Android App for Chromecast and don't see anything like that....? There is one Cathe Live app....do I assume this is the one that is now capable of streaming Live with Chromecast?

I downloaded it, assuming this was true, and I get the error: "Cathe Live keeps stopping"...

I went to the Google Play Store to download the Cathe Live Android App for Chromecast and don't see anything like that....? There is one Cathe Live app....do I assume this is the one that is now capable of streaming Live with Chromecast?

I downloaded it, assuming this was true, and I get the error: "Cathe Live keeps stopping"...

I get that error on my phone using the Cathe On Demand App. I don't have any problems with the Cathe Live one. There are 2 separate apps. Cathe Live has a white Background with the words Cathe Live on them while On Demand has a black background with the words cathe on Demand . You probably did this already but try uninstalling and installing again.

I know it worked for me yesterday when I did a workout. Maybe there are issues today that they know of and are working on?

Maybe... have you tried launching it today?

Hi Foxstar2, we really haven't had any customer service reports of any issues with Chromecast not working on the Cathe Live Android app. We just tested it in the office and let it play for an entire workout and everything worked fine. What kind of an Android phone are you using?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.