Cathe Live #30 on Roku

Ginalight

Hello! I've been enjoying kickboxing at the moment and have gone through all the Live kickboxing videos. I want to try #30, but I can't get it to play on my Roku. It starts retrieving and then a second later, I get kicked back to the home page of the video. I've tried logging out, and un-installing, and re-installing the app, but no luck. It plays on my computer, but I'd love to get it working on my TV. I haven't had this problem with other videos. Thanks in advance!

I didn't think Cathe Live was available on Roku? Perhaps its because I have a VERY old Roku stick but I can get my ONDemand Channel but not Cathe Live

I'm glad this question was asked because I'm trying to decide which Roku streaming device is the best to buy for Cathe Live and On Demand. Does anyone have input? Thanks in advance.

I use to use a laptop and hdmi cable for the first few years but now I use Firestick. I really like the firestick because it's so much easier than the laptop and for her live classes, you can make a "favorites" list. I've been using the firestick for the last 2 yrs and haven't had any problems with either app.

Hello! I've been enjoying kickboxing at the moment and have gone through all the Live kickboxing videos. I want to try #30, but I can't get it to play on my Roku. It starts retrieving and then a second later, I get kicked back to the home page of the video. I've tried logging out, and un-installing, and re-installing the app, but no luck. It plays on my computer, but I'd love to get it working on my TV. I haven't had this problem with other videos. Thanks in advance!

Hi Ginalight, just letting you know we see the issue too with Cathe Live #30. We will have a developer look at it as soon as time permits, but it may be a few weeks before we can fix this.

I use to use a laptop and hdmi cable for the first few years but now I use Firestick. I really like the firestick because it's so much easier than the laptop and for her live classes, you can make a "favorites" list. I've been using the firestick for the last 2 yrs and haven't had any problems with either app.

firemedic, did you have to download anything to get it to play on firestick? I tried to do this just the other day and it went to my tv but was choppy.

Just letting everyone that this has now been fixed and Cathe Live #30 should work now on Roku.

Not sure where to ask this... I just began using Roku for Cathe Live, my question is does the HD video automatically play or do we have to select it somehow? I'm asking because the list of Live videos available on my laptop shows for example, Cardio core Plateau Buster has two listings--see below. How do I ensure the HD plays not the SD?

Air Date: 8/8/2019
High Quality
44 minutes

and

Air Date: 8/8/2019
Low Quality
44 minutes

Our Roku channel only plays the high-quality version of Cathe Live. On a computer, you will have an option of either high quality or low-quality versions.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.