Cathe...Just when I need you most!!!

fourmommy

Cathlete
Cathe , I just wanted to say that I have been waiting and waiting for this workout series to get here!!! It is absolutely fantastic!!

And during that time my hubby and I have been waiting for a repeat colonoscopy to see if he has to have his entire colon removed due to Chron's disease and cancer cells. Well your workouts have arrived just in time to help keep me sane. Gives me something to look forward to every day. Unfortunately my husband does have to have surgery and we are going through this emotional roller coaster ride together along with prayers of our friends and family.

HOWEVER, I can tell that I will be reaching for you like a dear friend even on those days I am down and feel like I can't do it, I know XTrain will be calling my name, begging me to get my sweat on!
So thanks for being there, pushing me to be healthy physically and emotionally!!! I can not thank you enough.

Beth

I feel you. I often wonder if Cathe realizes what a savior she is in our crazy lives. She's helped me through so many difficulties too.

Hang in and best of luck.

Beth: just wanted to send you a virtual hug! I'm sending lots of positive thoughts and prayers to you and your husband❤

Beth - hope everything works out with your hubby! Prayers coming your way.

You are right about Cathe. Just when I think I am about to lose my mind, she gives us these amazing workouts! I am super excited about these workouts. I have only done 3 of them but all I can say is WOW! My muscles are fried!

Beth - I hope your husbands surgery and recovery go well, and I'm glad you have Cathe to help you maintain some sanity/balance durning such a trying time.

Hugs,

Pam

Beth,

Sending you and your husband hugs and prayers hoping everything works out for the best. And you are right. There's nothing like a tough, fun workout to help cope with the stress and take your mind off things for a while.

Take care,
Vicky

I'm so sorry to hear of this difficult time for you and your husband. I will keep you both in my prayers and I feel better knowing I can help get you through such a tough time. Hugs!

Cathe , I just wanted to say that I have been waiting and waiting for this workout series to get here!!! It is absolutely fantastic!!

And during that time my hubby and I have been waiting for a repeat colonoscopy to see if he has to have his entire colon removed due to Chron's disease and cancer cells. Well your workouts have arrived just in time to help keep me sane. Gives me something to look forward to every day. Unfortunately my husband does have to have surgery and we are going through this emotional roller coaster ride together along with prayers of our friends and family.

HOWEVER, I can tell that I will be reaching for you like a dear friend even on those days I am down and feel like I can't do it, I know XTrain will be calling my name, begging me to get my sweat on!
So thanks for being there, pushing me to be healthy physically and emotionally!!! I can not thank you enough.

Beth

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.