Cathe - isn't today your birthday?

Happy, happy birthday and many more to come. You mean a heck of a lot to a lot of people. Me included. Your friend, murph

Hi Everyone! Thank you so much. I had a fun day barbecuing and swimming with friends. Coming home to your birthday wishes was simply "icing on the cake" ;-). Thanks again, Cathe

Oh, I missed it!

Hi Cathe! I was hoping to get home in time to post big Happy Birthday hugs before you checked back in -- and I see I must have missed you by just a few minutes! :-( I'm so glad you had a really nice day -- hope you wore your sunscreen if it was as hot and sunny there as it's been down here! Happy Birthday again -- enjoy the last hour of it!

http://www.clicksmilie.de/sammlung/sport/sport003.gif [FONT C OLOR=Blue]Kathy S.[/FONT]

Cathe, I hope you had a wonderful birthday! It is the same day as my wedding anniversary - we just celebrated our 17th year of marriage :)! All the best to you!

Sandi

RE: Me Too!

Happy birthday, Cathe! Thank you for being a great professional. Your influence is changing my life for the better! Have a great birthday!
-Connie

Hey, happy day! Hope you let yourself have a decent amount of cake!

Happy Belated Birthday, Cathe!

I did the strength section of your "Wedding" video yesterday
:-wow

That tape is BRUTAL, but effective. I never knew #8 weights could hurt so much!

Sorry, I'm late. Happy Birthday!
Lately, I celebrate my birthdays with a tape (or dvd) from you.

RE: Happy Belated Birthday!

Aquajock says "HBB" - it's July 22 by now. We old-timers are a little slow! :)

But seriously folks . . .

Hope you had a wonderful birthday, Miss Cathe! You get better every year!

Annette Q. Aquajock

Just wanted to add a happy belated birthday wish to you for happiness, health and love.

Take time to enjoy those who matter most to you & do all things in moderation :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.