Cathe, I need help!!!

denise5

Cathlete
Hello Cathe,

I know you are very busy right now, but hopefully you can help me. Anyone else can chime in too.

I will be have been married for 20 years this July. My husband wants to marry me again. We are going to try to have everyone from our original wedding play the same part in our vow renewal.

The problem is, I am 47 (48 this summer), am 5' 4" and weigh 146. I want to look my best that day. I would like to lose 12 pounds and get some definition. I have seen a lot of women my age say on this forum say that lifting heavy weights and cutting back on cadio is the answer. This week I did slow and heavy with 2 days of cardio. I had planed on adding another day next week of 20 min.cardio, 20 min abs (coremax) and 20 min stretch(stretch max). I would do slow and heavy for 2 more weeks then go to Gym Styles. I would just keep switching back and forth every three weeks. What type of cardio would you suggest? Does this sound like a good plan? I know I have to clean up my eating to. I do good most of the time. Can you make some suggestions there also?

Thank You,

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.