Cathe, I have a great idea

LB

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,
Not that you need to increase your fan base, but I have to tell you, I have discovered a new group who may be interested in your videos. I've had a long week of health problems, but the highlight of my week was yesterday when, for the first time in my life, the doctor was able to find a vein in my arm to draw blood without poking me 5 or 6 times and sometimes never finding a vein at all! I started doing your strength tapes a few months ago and this made the difference.

Tired of having your veins disappear with even the thought of a needle? No need to worry because now the doctor can have all the blood she wants with just 1 stick! Hard to believe? Well believe this--just do Cathe Friedrich's PS series a couple of times a week and in just 2 short months, you too can have friendly, cooperative veins. So don't wait! Order your tapes now and never have to dread that needle again!

What do you think? New campaign
happy.gif

I know this is kind of silly, but you have no idea what a joy it was to just have 1 hole in my arm and no bruises. Thank you so much for doing what you do.
Laura

LB - You have confirmed my theory!

LB, I am a big proponent of weight training and when I have any venipuncture done, from at my doctor's office to donating blood, they never have trouble finding my veins. I had suspected it had something to do with weight training!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.