Cathe, have you ever been in a fitness competition?

MRSchultz

Cathlete
If you did, you are sure to win!!! I just bought the new Oxygen magazine and saw all the buff and fit women in there. You'd fit right in no problem.

They talk about eating clean and working out religiously.

I was just curious if you ever have or even thought about it. You KNOW that you'd have one heck of a fan club supporting you. :) :)

Cheers, Marcia :)

Im not Cathe but that question was posted before.I beleive she was in a fitness comp, and I beleive she won.She was in the short class.

:D Oh Cathe you have got to answer this question as I was wondering the same thing! Would you ever think of competing again or if you have not competed have you ever considered it? I am sure you would win or at least be in the top 5 hands down!:9 Please let us know if you ever decide to compete!:) Wow, wouldn't that be something?:eek:

I wish I knew how to post a link but no such luck. If you go back to a post on 7-22-02, there is a post where a person named "Shaz" asked this same question, the post was titled "Qu for Cathe".
Cathe says here that she placed first in her weight class but second overall.

Sorry Cathe, I shouldn't answer for you but I thought you might miss this being knee deep in work with the DVD's.

Hope this helps.
Lisa

RE: Link!

:D Thanks for the link Deb! What awesome definition Cathe has! Thanks for the picture Connie! Must be I was not on the forums at this time!;-)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.