Cathe - Fitness Posters/Photos?

PUPSWIFE

Cathlete
Hi Cathe!

Do you have posters or large photos of you and the "crew" available for sale? I would love to put one on the wall in the room I work out in for additional motivation and inspiration.

I am a new Cathe convert and LOVE your workouts! In about 1 month's time I am already seeing my body change for the positive. Thanks so much!!! :)

Kitty

Cathe,

I just wanted to add that I would also like to know if you have anything like this available. But I want to put a picture up in my baby girl's room! We walk around the house and say "hello" to everyone in the picture frames. Well, she got hold of one of your catalogs and carries it around with her! I can even ask her "where's your Cathe book?" and she gets it! If you don't have anything, I could probably print something from your photo gallery here.

Just wanted to add that.
Tricia

Kitty,

I just wanted to thank you for the idea! I went to the pictures on Cathes site taken from the workouts and printed off my favorites. I actually had wanted to get some pics of her from Pure Strength because I love her hairstyle in that one and mine is about that length so I may take one to the girl that does my hair.

Anyway, I printed out a bunch of my favorite shots using a color printer and I may make a collage or hang a few up in my workout area as well as on the fridge to keep me motivated.

I'd love to see some *professional* pictures done as well that can be purchased or come with orders of certain amounts...something along those lines.

I am trying to get started on my New Years resolution a few weeks early. :)

If you do not have access to a color printer I can print some out and send them to you if you'd like.

Hi Kitty! Thanks so much for the kind words. I'm also happy to hear you are already experiencing such great results. Yippee!

We do not have photo's available for sale but as Tricia mentioned you can print some out from the photo gallery. Thanks again and keep up the great work :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.