Cathe Eggland Tour cities

cakebaker

Cathlete
Is there a posting somewhere on these boards for the cities on the Cathe Eggland Tour? I just got an email about the Daytona stop in October.

I don't think that they have finalized any other dates and/or cities yet.

I wonder how much it will cost for the Daytona one.

Anyone thinking of going to Daytona?

Debbie Russo

This email went out August 3rd...

Hi Everyone,

Thank You Road Trippers

We hope everyone had a really great time and we look forward to seeing you again next year – Thanks for coming! We have already posted a few pictures on Flickr and will continue to post a lot more Road Trip pictures as the week progresses. If you attended the event please post your pictures too in our forums or in photoplog!

Cathe Eggland’s Best National Tour Cities Announced

At the just completed Cathe 2009 road trip we announced the first cities for the Cathe Eggland’s Best National Tour. We are in the process of booking conference centers and banquet rooms for each event across the USA. The cities we have announced so far are:
1. Daytona Beach, FL
2. San Diego, CA
3. Chicago
4. Texas ( we’re looking at Austin, Dallas or San Antonio)
5. NYC
6. Atlanta, Ga

In addition to these top 6 choices we’re also looking at Seattle, Minneapolis, Denver, Phoenix, Baltimore and Boston. Currently only Daytona and San Diego have been booked, but we hope to have all the other sites reserved by the end of this month. It may be necessary in some cases to change a location if we’re unable to book the space we need, but we think we will be able to find space in all of our top city choices. If you have a location you would like to see us come to please let us know in our forums.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.