Cathe DVDs in UK

I know what you mean, i bough 3 DVD's and it cost me £46 in postage and VAT from UPS. Not good. Collage and other exercise video places just send them using normal post and i usually get them in about 7-10 days. I don't know why Cathe uses UPS for those in the UK, its not fair.

Hi Jacqueline,

have you ever tried Ck sales in canada, they stock all cathe, and the postage is cheaper and they dont use ups, also some times I get away without the customs charges. Overall it is much cheaper.

Hotchick

;)

I really hope there will be a UK distributor in the future. The extra charges (I think its import tax) are huge.
Sharon.

Just remember that if someone starts selling Cathe in Europe, they have to pay the same VAT and postage so I'm not so sure the DVDs would be much cheaper. However, I'd like to see a "European" Collage/Cathe distributor, too!

Marcia

Yeah, but the general public isn't welcome at multitrax.

"Due to license agreements, Multitrax music products can only be sold to aerobic instructors, fitness clubs, sports clubs, schools or health care institutes."

Stinks but true!

Marcia

As suggested above I would check out CK Sales if I were you. Being Canadian that is where I order all my DVDs through and I have no complaints with them. You might find them to be a little less expensive when it comes to the shipping. Best of luck :)

I've recently had problems with getting a Cathe DVD into the UK. Not only the UPS costs but they got the paperwork wrong and they were trying to charge me for importing something worth over 400 US dollars!

Furthermore I have now emailed the staff at Cathe.com three times with worries as things we going wrong and they have not once replied.

I love Cathe's workouts however, but alternative suppliers might be my only option. Shame about not being able to get them through Collage. They were, and still are for my other fitness DVD purchases, the perfect solution. They are cheap on postage, quick PLUS they respond and sort out problems fast.

x(

*waves* Hello to another UK'er!

I've had a couple of problems with Customs over the years namely when some bright spark charged me based on the value of the goods plus shipping (in that particular instance the shipping was high because it had been rush delivered by FedEx), I sent them copies of the paperwork and print-outs of the product information plus shipping from the Web page. It took a while to get things resolved because it all had to be done by post and we all know how fast and reliable that can be: NOT!

The last time it happened, I was again charged import duty based on the total cost inlcuding shipping and after a quick call (there used to be a lot of information on the HM Customs Web site that told you how to calculate charges and what the limits were but now all they say is that you will be charged a percentage!), I got the paperwork off to them and got my refund. I was told told that yes, shipping does not count and I should not have been charged at all!

I've used both Cathe.com and CKSales.com to get my Cathe fix :) and have had excellent customer service from both. Lastly, I don't know if you already use a currency converter but this one comes in handy http://mwprices.ft.com/custom/ft-com/currency.asp and always reflects the current exchange rate.

I hope my experiences were of some use to you and I hope you can get everything sorted out as quickly as possible.
ATB,
- Lisa :)

Right back at ya!

Thanks for the tips - I hope I won't have to go through it all again but it's good to have the lowdown just in case.

It's actually the non-response to my emails that "hurts" the most. Especially as I recently emailed Keli Roberts about seminar info and got a reply back from her directly the next day.

Still - don't think I will let this stop me getting more Cathe DVDs - think I'm addicted...!

Cheers
WG :7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.