Cathe Compendium

jharris35

Cathlete
Hi, I read in an old post someone had a compendium for Cathe videos. I emailed the person but haven't heard anything back yet. Like I said it was an old post. I am new to the forums. I would like to start a rotation for fat loss.

If anyone has this material could you please send it to me? My email [email protected].

Thank You,

Jenn

No, but thank you. I read the compendium was list where you can find video substitions. If you don't have one video it would give you what a good substition would be.

Jenn

Hi...I am also new to Cathe, but not new to working out. Just a little about me: I currently use the Firm, Cathe and do yoga. I also walk, just to change it up a bit. Anyway, I'm currently working on monthly rotations that I create for myself. Each month I have a new focus (abs, yoga, stretching, lower body work, etc). I'm trying to incorporate all my workouts so I'm using them all. In the meantime I am trying to put together a chart that describes each workout in detail. I ran across this post and thought that this would be helpful to me for compiling my Cathe workouts. Could you please email Cathe Compendium to me as well?

My email address is [email protected].

Thank you so much for your help.

Shon

Mckmain,

Thanks for this...it looks good!! Wasn't expecting all this detail. I'm impressed with how thorough it is. Kudos to the person that put this together.

Shon

Shon...Lunacat did an awesome job with this Compendium and if you get a chance to try any of Aquajocks mish moshes....well....you will be in a sweatfest....http://bestsmileys.com/hot/1.gif[/img]

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.