Cathe Compendium

gdkarma74

Hello All!

I am new-ish to Cathe, and have purchased almost all of the Hardcore Series (don't have Stretch Max, or Hardcore Extreme), the Body Blast Series (don't have Supersets + Push/Pull), all of the Intesity Series, and High Step Training. I notice a lot of the rotations listed use alot more dvd's than what I currently own. It will be while before I can get my hands on CTX, the 3-set with MIS, the 3-set with MIC, and others. I sold almost all my other dvd's to fund my new found Cathe addiction and my credit card is still on fire! I still have a few pilates, Minna Lessig, TLT's, and Tamilee which are all now classified as "light" day routines!

I am trying to come up with a decent rotation that allows me one day off and focuses on a little weight loss (5 - 7 lbs), and muscle tone with my legs and glutes being the major problem areas. I am a typical medium build, thicker on the bottom, gain muscle in my upper legs fast, with a big butt that has been stalking me x( for years as a bonus! Current stats are 31 years old, 5' 5", clocking in at about 138lbs, with about 27% body fat (according to my weight watchers scale), I eat pretty clean and follow weight watchers points system. I would like to be somewhere between 130-133 with 20% body fat. I was at 130lbs last year for a little bit, but got major complaints about looking too skinny from people in my life! I was shocked since no one had ever complained to me about that in my entire life. I digress...

I was hoping that someone could email me a copy of Lunacats Cathe Compendium so I can attempt to create a rotation. I do 20 - 30 minutes of yoga or pilates in the AM, a 100 minute power heated vinyasa yoga class on Monday nights and will use either Wednesday or Friday as my day off. I can usually devote about 1 - 1.5 hours a day to working out, a little more on the weekends.

If anyone has any suggestions for the current inventory of dvd's I have I would truly appreciate it. Please email the Compendium to [email protected].

Thanks & nice to meet all of you!
April (aka. gdkarma74)

Thank you ladies!! :)
I am loving this forum - everyone is so supportive!

On deck for today is a long cardio (not sure what yet - maybe Step Blast), long upper body and core (probably PUB)...wish me luck - will be the first time for both of those dvd's!

I have emailed it to you since the ladies so kindly passed it onto me!

I love Low Max, haven't tried Muscle Max or Legs & Glutes yet...but I am sure I will love them both!

what is the Cathe Compendium? Since I found CAthe, the only other workouts I do are Turbo Jam. Nothing else will do!!! CAn you e-mail me the compendium too? I'm at [email protected]

Thanks so much!!! Also, any suggestions on where I can sell all of my other dvd's and tapes (The Firm, Janis Saffel Hardcore, Crunch....you name them, I've got 'em!)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.