Cathe Classics DVD (volume 1)

SNM Videos

Administrator
We’re getting ready to start working on our Cathe Classics DVD (volume 1) to be released this summer and would like your input. We can only fit three videos on one DVD and we need your help in deciding which three of the following videos you would most like to see on volume 1.

1. Mega Step Blast
2. Step Heat
3. Step Max
4. Step Jam

Please reply to this thread by giving us your top three choices for the classics DVD and any suggestions for chaptering you might have.

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON May-11-02 AT 04:10PM (Est)[/font][p]Step Heat, Mega Step Blast, & Step Max please. Step Heat is my first choice because I have worn my tape out! When I buy it again I'm really hoping to get it on DVD.

For chaptering, my preference is something like:
1) Intro
2) Warm-up
3,4,5 Step sections (or one big chapter)
6) Cool Down

You guys already do a great job with chaptering.
Please include Step Heat in this DVD!

Thank you so much for taking our wishes into consideration!
Stephanie

My top three choices are:

2. Step Heat
3. Step Max
4. Step Jam

I haven't done Mega Step Blast in ages although I'm sure I liked it. As I recall, all of the ones above have a warm-up, distinct step sections and a cool down (except for Step Heat which also has abs which should be a different chapter) so that's how the chapters should be set up (separate chapter for each step section). So the chaptering would be similar to Cardio Hits. It's so much fun to mix and match step sections in Cardio Hits and would be with these too. I can't wait for this DVD!

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON May-11-02 AT 10:03PM (Est)[/font][p]I don't care which ones you pick, but thank you, thank you ,thank you. Please, allow me to be the first to advance order. My Visa is at the ready!

Yee Ha!

Step Jam (b/c it's so fun)
Step Heat (b/c it's the shortest and has an ab section, great for days when you need a shorter workout)
Step Max (love the lunges off the step)

Stacy

Would LOVE to see this...

Classics Volume 1:
Step Heat
Step Jam
Step Max

Classics Volume 2:
Step N Motion 1
Mega Step Blast
How To Get In Shape For Your Wedding

Thanks for asking us for our input!!!

Chris

I would vote for Step Max (one of my favourites & my first Cathe step), Step Heat & Step Jam. I also would prefer the chapters to be warmup, Section 1, Section 2, Section 3, Cool Down. (Then abs if applicable.)
Whatever you end up doing, we'll all love it. Thank you so much for asking our opinions & taking them into consideration. You guys are the greatest!
Ruth
:)

Yahooo!

I was so close to getting the VHS versions--didn't know when you guys would get time to do this!
I don't know any of these, so I'll go with the crowd:
1. Step Heat
2. Step Jam
3. Step Max

Please chapter perfectly, as you obviously already know how to do! (Intro, warmups, cooldowns, each section seperately. If there are any special blasts or intervals, please chapter those, too.)

THANK YOU!
wendy

RE: Yahooo!

Oh joy! (LOL) My picks would be:

Step Heat
Step Max
Step Jam

A separate chapter for warmup, each step segment, abs, and cooldown would be perfect. You've done such a fantastic job with chaptering all the DVDs, I'm sure you won't disappoint us! :) What release date are you shooting for? I have to start budgeting for it to make sure I can be one of the first to order. :p

Of the four you mentioned, I would definitely prefer Step Jam, Step Max and Step Heat (in order of preference).

I would also prefer:

Step Heat
Step Jam
Step Max

Chaptering I know we can trust you on, but my preference would be:

Warm up
Section 1
Section 2
Section 3
Abs ( on Step Heat )
Cooldown

Thanks so much for getting our input on this!

Erin

Step Max
Step Jam
Step Heat

I'm wondering about the sound quality. I can barely hear the music on Imax unless it's turned way up, which I rarely do cause I workout when my kids are asleep. I've also noticed it on the floor work portion of PS SLA. If that is something that can be fixed I'd buy the classics too.

Andrea

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON May-12-02 AT 12:26PM (Est)[/font][p]Step Max
Step Jam
Step Heat

I liked the way the first Cathe DVD was chaptered... I would like the warm up from each workout to have its own chapter as well as the cool down so we can easily pick which warmup and cooldown we wish. I would also like each step section to have its own chapter so we can mix and match.
Thanks for listening to our wishes!! :)

Kingsley

Hi!! I would love Step Heat, Step Max, and Mega Step Blast!!!!! Thanks for caring to hear our input!!!!! Debbie

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON May-14-02 AT 11:18AM (Est)[/font][p]Number one would be Step Heat.

Step Jam is a second choice for me.

Honestly, to me, Step Max and MSB are so similar (except the Bun Blaster) that I don't really care which you choose of these two.

I do not need all of Mega Step Blast, but I love the Bun Blaster section, and would love to have that as a chapter, even if you choose not to put all of MSB on there.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.