Cathe calendar

M

mdaniels

First just want to say I LOVE Cathe and have purchased her DVDs/calendars for several years now : ) and I really love all the personal touches/photos/snippets/recipes etc., she always includes at the bottom of the calendar; it's just wonderful. I have this calendar prominently (and proudly) displayed as it serves as a visual inspiration to do my workouts.

However, in past few years I have noticed that Nov did not have any exercise pics as the main picture of the calendar rather Halloween themed, then Dec was added to that and now for 2021 Sept is non-exercise-theme/pic also. Like I said am a devoted follower of Cathe and enjoy all the pics but for the main one for each month would prefer to see one dedicated with Cathe doing exercise with her fellow exercisers...respectfully this is just my opinion : )

I'm going to have to agree with your sentiments mcdaniels. :)
Thank you mcdaniels for expressing your opinion.
I also enjoy the main calendar pages to be focused on a workout picture of Cathe from the new series. It provides motivation, encouragement, engagement, inspiration and a "let's get this done" attitude.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.