Cathe Calendar 2021 and New Cathe Gear

Hi Everyone!!!

If you haven't read the newsletter Cathe is starting her Pre-Order for her 2021 Calendar on October 26th, this year!!! And she is selling new at home equipment! From what I got from the newsletter, new bands and other items!!! I can't wait!

If I could ask Cathe to have one item, it would be gliding disks! I can never find a gliding disk that works on my floor! I know she uses rags, but I tried them and I don't like them. She use to have these gliding disks that were really nice. They were yellow and had some type of black nylon on them, so you can use them on the hardwood floor. I would love to have those.

I would love to get my hands on ankle loops bands. When you buy them at the store they are either to big or to little. The only one that was right was the on with the FitTower!

Maybe Cathe would sell weight that looked like what she uses in Cathe Live! Like the color coded ones! Those look awesome!

As for the Step! I would love to get a Step with Cathe's name on it again! But, those are probably too costly to make!!

Also, I would love Cathe to make bumper stickers, and stickers of her logo, to show the rest of the world that we are Cathe's Cathletes!!

Maybe some bigger shirts with her name and some sayings on it!!

Okay!!! I am so happy, we are finally getting some Cathe Merch!!!

Jennifer Denny

I hear 'ya Jennifer ... we have various bands for firewalkers and fitness bands, but none seem as good as the original ones we got from Cathe years ago. We've been disappointed we haven't been able to replace them with the same quality as we originally had with Cathe's and we've tried various brands. We still have the gliding discs that Cathe used to sell. I use them on a small piece of carpet that I pull out for gliding work as we have rubber mats that no gliding appartaus works on, but a plastic picnic plate works well on the carpet also. Maybe some weight-lifting gloves would be good -- I purchase off Amazon now but have had problems with the dye bleeding when damp or wet. I get a new pair about every year or so ... the sweat makes them stiff and washing seems to make them run and wear out faster. I'd like some rubber/silicone grips for my barbell and dumbells to help with pain from arthritis when lifting, particularly for bench presses.

I love some of your ideas...but yes, I will seriously consider whatever she makes available!!

We can't possibly understand all the hard work behind the scenes in getting any fitness items on the market so just gonna be grateful for whatever makes it to Cathe's shop page. :cool:

Also, I would love Cathe to make bumper stickers, and stickers of her logo, to show the rest of the world that we are Cathe's Cathletes!!

Maybe some bigger shirts with her name and some sayings on it!!

Okay!!! I am so happy, we are finally getting some Cathe Merch!!!

Jennifer Denny

I love some of your ideas...but yes, I will seriously consider whatever she makes available!!

We can't possibly understand all the hard work behind the scenes in getting any fitness items on the market so just gonna be grateful for whatever makes it to Cathe's shop page. :cool:
I actually talked to Chris Williams (he does the technology side, and the other items) half of Cathe.com at the Daytona 2019 without knowing it! He was sitting with her DVDs and the left overs items like lifting gloves and other items for sale and I was looking at it and was telling him about how I love Cathe merchandise, but there wasn't anything to buy.

There was there was the Altus company that use to make all of Cathe's equipment and that company went out of business. I should know, I bought the green step platform and the gray step platform from them. In the grey step (big one), I got the Lowmax, step workout. And on the DVD, it says if you workout up to 15 minutes you are a beginner, etc.

I talked to him and he said Cathe was going to come out with new merchandise on her website!

That was a year ago!!! And it finally came true!!

I am so happy!!!!

Can't wait to see what they have come up with!

Jennifer Denny

Gotta wait until the 26th lol! I'm sure Cathe will have a post, and it will be in her weekly newsletter- sign-up! But, you'll order it through her shop as with any Cathe product. Plus it looks like she'll have other new products by then too. Get your credit card ready!

If I could ask Cathe to have one item, it would be gliding disks! I can never find a gliding disk that works on my floor! I know she uses rags, but I tried them and I don't like them. She use to have these gliding disks that were really nice. They were yellow and had some type of black nylon on them, so you can use them on the hardwood floor. I would love to have those.
I have those gliders and I love them. Prior to them I used the paper plate method. It worked but I like the discs better. Hopefully they will be included in the next batch of equipment!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.