Cathe Beginner/intermediate: 11/27 - 12/3 Check - In

RE: Cathe Beginner/intermediate: 11/27 - 12/3 Check - I...

Hmmm...is anyone else working out today? I did IMAX 2 intervals 5-10. Then stability ball abs with Gin Miller. Then bounced around on the BOSU for a few minutes doing some balance stuff. I can only stand a few minutes on that thing but I do think it is helping with my balance.
Beth

Ummm, no workout today. Tonight was a trip to the laundramat (spelling?) to wash a bunch of comforters. Winter is here with snow in sight, so I really wanted to get this done. I didn't even have dinner and it's 11:30pm now.

Oh well, tomorrow is another day. ;-)

Today(saturday) I did 20 min of Step Jump Pump (step part) followed by Slow and Heavy back and bis, the planks, supermans, the abs, and outer thighs from Pure Strength. It felt good. Then swimming in the afternoon helped loosen up all that muscle stiffness. Tomorrow is a well deserved rest. I like doing 20 min of cardio before weights. I am going to try and do that more often, especially if the weights have only upper body.
Beth

Hi everyone,

I couldn't exercise today. I had a doc's appointment early this morning then I had to do some errands. I am still working on my new schedule to include Supersets/Push Pull.

I will post the new schedule tomorrow.

--Kimberly C

:) Morning All!!

This week did not go as planned workout wise or WW wise. I did not lose weight this week and will instituted regular water drinking. Thursday ended up with KPC and not the gym. Friday was PowerTraining and yesterday was nothing. My six year old was not wanting to see me jump around. So we went out and spent time together. I also realized that sugar is not to be consumed with regularity. It is contributing to a couple of discomforts and not losing weight is minor. I am learning that just because a sugary treat is 1 point, I cannot have 5pts worth of it the way I can 5pts of fruit or vegetables. This week's workout plan is as follows.

Sun-Rhythmic Step(warm-up,1,2)+Abs
Mon-SJP(step blast 1,2), upperbody weights
Tues-Gym
Wed-Off Day
Thur-Gym
Fri-Off Day
Sat-KPC+Power training(mix it up)

I have to get going with the rest of my 40 lbs loss. I am working through my first real plateau. Wish me luck! God Bless!

Belinda

:7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.