Cathe and Suspension Training

stayfit1

Cathlete
Ok. I'm just sitting here dreaming of what Cathe's next workouts will be! I know if she would do a suspension workout, she would take it to a whole new level of dynamic lower body and upper body work with unbelievable core work. She could incorporate it with her Turbo Tower to attach it or for use over the door. Cathe mentioned they are working on getting the Turbo Tower back into production, so maybe she is working on another barre workout.

All I know is that we are all chomping at the bit to find out what is in store for us. A great Suspension Training dvd is greatly needed.

Another workout I would love is a Physical Therapy inspired workout to get out the kinks from all of the weight work. Something to relax the scalene and scapula in particular for me. Maybe PT along with Trigger Point Therapy inspires exercises. She could use pinky balls, which are very economical or small squishy weighted exercise balls.

Yeah, just sitting here dreaming. One thing we all know is whatever Cathe comes us with is going to be great!

Have a Great Day!

Dianne

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.