Catalogs

I'm waiting too. Not sure, but I think a lot of the people who have received theirs are on the east coast. I'm in Minnesota and I always get my stuff a few days after the rest of the folks.

:D I live in NY and haven't received my catalog yet either!!! I wish I would get is soon so I can order the jacket and t-shirt! Arghh!!:(

I'm in Texas, too, but am still waiting for mine. I don't know why I'm anxious for it when I already have all of Cathe's DVD's (except for her Classics).:) Hope to get it soon.

Pinky

:( Still haven't recieved mine. I guess that's a good thing. I'm trying to conserve $$ and I know I'd be buying away today! I live in MA and looks like I should have gotten it already

Janice!

Cathe came out with an all new catalogue. Thick and fun to read! It has a few clothing items too, mugs, the High Step, risers and so forth. I just received mine a couple days ago. You will get one if you have ever ordered, which we know you have! :)
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

I got it Saturday! In fact, I received TWO - LOL!!

Carol
:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.