Casper mattress

Nanbo

Cathlete
Does anyone have a Casper mattress? It claims to be cooler than your standard memory foam mattress as well as having good bounce like a spring mattress for "bed activities" ;). The whole thing is super compressed to ship in a box the size of a dorm refrigerator and has a 100 day trial. Just curious about this option....

Nancy, it isn't Casper however, we have this one. I bought it locally (used/moving sale) for a great price although it comes shipped in a box (with a 25 yr warranty).
I honestly love it & my bad shoulder (that isn't nearly as bad any longer) loves it too. Before this, I had a 3.5 inch latex topper. Latex is supposed to be healthier and while it wasn't bad, it got to be too "springy" for me after less than a year's use and I need something that conforms to my joints more. If you really like some bounce, it may not be for you. But if you need something a little cooler than traditional foam and that is happy to injuries/inflammation, I would recommend it.
Remember that staying cool also has a lot to do with the sheets you are sleeping on. Tencel is absolutely one of the best materials for moisture and heat management. Get Tencel-silk blend if you can afford it. Stay away from microfiber that claims to be cool.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00J0I8RQ2/ref=twister_B00J0IB00M?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

It claims to be cooler than your standard memory foam mattress as well as having good bounce like a spring mattress for "bed activities" ;).

Coincidentally Nancy, we are debating and shopping around for a mattress with similar requirement as yours above;);)
A memory foam mattress seem to be the way to go but I really am looking forward to incoming suggestions here.:p

Last edited:
Does anyone have a Casper mattress? It claims to be cooler than your standard memory foam mattress as well as having good bounce like a spring mattress for "bed activities" ;). The whole thing is super compressed to ship in a box the size of a dorm refrigerator and has a 100 day trial. Just curious about this option....

Hey Nan, my sister and her DH just bought a Casper. They love it! My DH and I are due for a new mattress. Definitely thinking about a Casper. Ratings are very good, and I believe they will give you a test run.

Hey Nan, my sister and her DH just bought a Casper. They love it! My DH and I are due for a new mattress. Definitely thinking about a Casper. Ratings are very good, and I believe they will give you a test run.
Thanks, Karen! You are right, they give you a 100 day test "drive". We are leaning very heavily toward this one!

Thanks, Karen! You are right, they give you a 100 day test "drive". We are leaning very heavily toward this one!

Hey Nancy, hubby and I are looking at the Casper mattress. Did you decide to give it a try? If you did, your thoughts?

@catwoman7631 , unfortunately we have not tried out the Casper :(. We decided to opt for new living room furniture this fall instead. I'm still very interested in the Casper mattress, though, so keep us posted if you take the plunge!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.