Cardio!

:) I'd be all over this as long as it's not all high impact.

30-45 minutes like in Perfect 30 (30 min main; 10-15 minute bonus)

Step. Including an IMAX-ish
HiIT
Kickbox
Spin
Floor (as in Cardio Party)
Metabolic
Maybe another Slide n'Glide
Cardio barre
Many possible combinations ...

Last edited:
Something cardio using the mini ball would be good too
Yes, that would be fun. I know there are a few CatheLives that she kind of used it with
a cardio effect, especially one that I believe she used it in the warmup and I liked that.
I purchased that one, but deed, I don’t remember the name of it…if anyone wants to know, I can go look….also in the Senior Fit live classes, she used the mini ball kinda’
cardio-like, but I think those were seated…. I really loved all the senior fit classes, very
low impact, of course, but they are so much fun and her personality shines thru :)
Her personality always shines, but to me, especially in those classes…she can be so
funny sometimes!

I would love Slide and Glide cardio 2.0. In fact, tomorrow morning, my cardio workout is going to be the Double Trouble premix from Slide and Glide.

I would love Slide and Glide cardio 2.0. In fact, tomorrow morning, my cardio workout is going to be the Double Trouble premix from Slide and Glide.
That Double Trouble premix was awesome this morning. Doing jacks on the discs are almost as intense as doing regular jacks and those burpee mountain climbers eliminated the need for ab work afterwards!

I’d love amother cardio workout with gliding discs. I also noticed that Cathe doesn’t sell those yellow discs anymore. I got mine ages ago, probably around the time that cross fire and to the max came out. I remember getting some sort of refund check from my health insurance policy and I got both those workouts, a set of discs and the tpe fire walker loop set!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.