Cardio & Weights - GREAT workout

wake up eager

Cathlete
I did 4DS, then Rythmic Step so far this week - so this a.m. was feeling tired and wanted a cardio and weight workout that got me going - I had not done Cardio & Weights yet (it is on the IMAX2 DVD) - it was GREAT. Very engaging cardio that was do-able, interesting and challenging enought, but not so over-the-top hard - perfect after a full week. The arm workout very good and solid ab workout. I soared throught it and had to share.

Gosh, everything Cathe does is good and original and quality...
Had to share...

Have a great dfay - life is good!

C&W is a very fun, solid workout. You are right. It is perfect to top off a tough week. I like the premixes to so you can have a solid 30 min cardio if you are short on time or as an add on.

You are right about Cathe regarding quality and originality. :)

C&W is so much fun. Hadn't done it in a while, but it was in the July 08 rotation. I forgot how great it was. Made a note to remember the the step only pre-mix.

Linda

I keep thinking about getting this one, is it a ton of Step Cardio...Im not very good at step...thanks

All of the cardio is step. But it's not complicated and it's fun!! I frequently will do the step only premix on a day that I want to do something not too intense.

Love this workout, but I find myself singing "Buttercup" for the rest of the day!

lynda

I don't mind it, actually. There are a lot worse things that could be running through my head all day. It's amazing how upbeat music can revive you when you think there's no fuel left in the tank!

lynda

C&W Underrated, IMHO

I agree-- Cardio & Weights is so much fun to me, and I do feel thoroughly worked out afterwards (but not ravaged like I feel after MM). The fun factor makes this DVD, with IMAX 2, a must have.

Have a great day,
Dawn

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.