cardio videos without step

newhorizons

Hi. I am looking for any suggestions to any cardio videos that are equivalent to Cathe's workouts that do not involve step.I really enjoy kickbox workouts-- I like Cathe's KPC, Powerstrike 2 and Janis saffell's hardcore kickbox circuit.I realize I have to vary the type of cardio I do and am looking for some different type of cardio workouts. I have most of the Firm Cardio videos,but I have had them for years and do not particularly like any of them.Any help in getting some new cardio videos would be greatly appreciated!!
Thanks,
Barb:)

Hi Barb! :)

I'm a true "Catheite" to the core and just LOVE all of her cardio, but I have found another workout I really like...FUNKtional Fitness by Christi Taylor...I've read a lot about Christi's workouts on this (and other) fitness forums and figured her choreography sounded a bit too complex for me but this one fits the bill nicely! Just did it for the first time this morning (just got it yesterday) and it will take a few times to completely catch on, but it's fun, fun, fun! About 40 minutes of (low-impact) floor cardio with about 20 minutes of (non-weighted) strength at the end...I highly recommend it! :)

Kick Punch Crunch (already noted)

CTX's Kickbox workout

Cardio Kicks

Maximum Intensity Cardio (the last half is step but the first half is butt-blasting high-lo)

Boot Camp (cardio and circuit cycles)

Step Jump Pump (has a hi/lo circuit segment)

A-Jock

Hi!! Thanks for your reply. It sounds like this is just what I am looking for--I plan to order it this weekend. Thanks again for the advice
Barb:)

I think the totally hot cardio and the hi/low heaven of Christi Taylor are great.Maybe not as intense as cathe but fun.I have the kickbox circuit with janis saffell and guillermo gomez and the kickboxing strike zone of janis and they are great too.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator junkie.:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.