Cardio Kicks-Yikes!

Lex411

Cathlete
Ok, today I did MIC, which I only recently found myself able to complete. Big accomplishment for an asthmatic! I've been using that and Circuit Max and Interval Max. I like to beat myself up.

Tomorrow I was thinking of trying Cardio Kicks for the 1st time so I was watching it again to refresh my memory. Maybe I shouldn't have? I'm so tired now, after MIC, that watching a workout video this tough is scaring me! Tell me that if I can do those others, I can do this one? I love Kickbox, but that's about half as long. Just how evil is this and what exactly do I need to be prepared for here?

I know I must always sound like Superwoman, with my gums flapping on here all the time, but this one looks really wicked.

Hi Lex,
I love Cardio Kicks! It is just awesome. It is intense but I personally think Interval Max is harder. So, if you can do Interval Max and MIC, I really don't think you'll have a problem with this one. Except the first part of the intensity drills with the power kicks, that is tough. I think this tape is really easy to pick up on, and it is so much fun. I always feel like superwoman when I am done. I love that it tones almost every body part. Don't be worried, you'll have so much from. Let us know how you did? Have fun!
Christine

Don't worry, Lex!

If you can make it thru MIC and especially Interval Max, you'll definitely have fun with Cardio Kicks and getting thru the tape will not be difficult for you. It is intense but not the "knock-down-drag-out"-kind of intense. It is just pure fun and sweat!!!!! I just know you'll get thru the whole thing, loving every minute of it, and then switch your planned rotation around to fit it in again sooner!!! ;-). Don't forget to post your post-workout review!!! Can't wait to hear how it goes! Have fun! :)
Debbie

YES!!

Go For It! I totally agree with Christine & Debbie. CardioKicks is just so much fun, you will want to do it again REAL soon. I also agree if you can conquer MIC & IMax, you can handle CK. The drills at the end are intense, but they go sooo fast. Once Cathe brings the guys up front with her, there is just some kind of energy released on that tape, that you feel like you could "punch" forever! Let us know, Lex. You might want to keep any NEW fitness clothes for another workout because you will definitley be taking them to the washtub as soon as you finish!!:D Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH :)

RE: Have no fear !

I agree with the others. If you can make it through Interval Max and MIC, you will have no problem. You need a little room though to do some of the sections. I have done the tape a few times and I like it better with each time. So have a good time with it and you will be sutprised how fast it goes. Before you know it the two guys (I know one is Steve) come up front and it is almost over. :-jumpy

Lynn W

I think you're all nuts, but I love that about you. Everyone on here is just so sick, we all LOVE to get our butts kicked. What is it about a workout that leaves you looking like you just got a beatdown? Just can't resist em!

I'll tell you what scares me...I have NEVER seen Cathe so completely dripping with sweat all over, not in any other videos. By the end, she looks like someone got her in one of those carnival dunking booths. I was shaking my head, thinking "oh, this can't be good." But I will dive in and tackle it, damnit, and I won't look back. And that one guy is really cute! Don't tell my man. He's up there punching like he really means it, too. Very cool, Cathe! Distract us with the beefcake brigade up front so we won't notice how much we want to throw up!

If I have strength left in me, I will post tomorrow and tell you how it went.

Thanks guys, you rock! But you're still ALL NUTS!!

Hey Lex, I have 10 cathe videos and Cardio kicks is my absolute favorite, and I never kick-boxed before! You feel so powerful when you do it, yeah, you will sweat buckets but honestly, I find it less stressfull on the joints cuz there is no step involved. In honor of you, I will do that video today! Let us know how you liked it! judy

Lex: You'll love it! You definitely have to let us know how you liked it, of which I have no doubt you will!

Like the others said, if you can get through Interval Max, you'll have no problem getting through this one...and it really is sooo much fun! Just be prepared that in one part you may have to modify some steps depending on the amount of room you have...

Enjoy!

Terri

How did it go Lex?

Hey Lex,

I'm getting in on this thread late but just wanted to agree with the others that I'm sure you'll be fine on getting through Cardio Kicks.

Yes, it is one of the tougher workout Cathe's put out but with your cardio capacity (from doing MIC and IMax), you'll be kicking butt and taking names in no time!!

Enjoy :-jumpy!
Lisa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.