Cardio Kicks/MIC

Dylan55

For the last three years, my wife had been solely exercising to tapes by Denise Austin. While I cannot tolerate her for long, my wife was losing weight and was happy doing so. Then, I saw Cathe on Discovery Health one day and was floored by the intensity. After tooling around this site, I bought Cardio Kicks and MIC. My wife and I have come to the conclusion that Cathe is a bad-ass....I mean that in a good way. I couldn't believe how much I was sweating the first time I did Cardio Kicks. These tapes were a definite upgrade to what we were using before. Cathe is the best video instructor I have ever seen (well....maybe next to Donna Richardson, but I digress). Thank you Cathe for making the best tapes I've ever seen and without the unnecessary "cheerleading". No bull, no garbage. Just the knowledge I am going to be wiped out when done. Cathe is just TOO SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dylan,
Welcome to Cathe videos and to this website!!! Stick around, soon we'll have you purchasing all of Cathe's videos. Don't worry you won't be sorry. You still have a couple of days to pre-order her new vidoes. }>
Dawn W

Cathe leaves 'em all in the dust! Major butt kickin' workouts, indeed! Can't get enough, but I think this is a GOOD addiction!;-)

Hi Dylan,
Welcome to Cathe's World! I know you'll become addicted to her workouts from what you've said. And this forum is just the most fun ever!

Hey Trevor - male company! :)

Ruth

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.