cardio coach question

timea3

Cathlete
Hello everyone!

Which is/are your favorite Cardio Coach CD(s)??? I would like to buy two or three CDs. Please help me.

Thanks
Timea

I just got back from the gym and I did Vol 7 which is my favorite right now. I love the music in the first challenge. It just gets me going. I do these on the ellipitcal. His last two are pretty long. I am sure others will post and tell you about their favorites too. They are all excellent and honestly I don't think you can go wrong with any of them.

Tracy

Thanks

Hello Tracy!

Thanks Tracy. I am looking for a long and challenging workout. I will start with the last two. What do you think? ;)

Timea:)

I think it's a great idea!! I was running short on time today so I skipped the last challenge in Vol 7 and I finished right around 50 minutes. Some times I feel like it is a bit of overkill but Coach Sean is so motivating that I feel guilty if I don't do the whole workout.

Let us know how you like them.

Tracy

I agree that you can't go wrong no matter which workouts you choose. Volume 8 is all hills and is great on the elliptical, but don't underestimate the intensity of the shorter workouts! You will get out of them what you put into them, literally, because you gauge your effort according to your perceived exertion. I absolutely love 2, 4, 5, & 6, too. and even V1 has a place in my rotation. Some people even combine Vols 1 and 2. Sean dropped his prices to the lowest they've ever been, so if you can swing it, I'd get all of them!

I may be in the minority, but I cannot stand CC #2; the music drives me nuts...sort of like the Lion King on steroids. I think Coach Sean is fabulous and enjoy CC's 3-8, but #2...yuck!

Sarah

Musically, V2 is not my favorite but I still love the challenges. I do this one fairly often. And I didn't mention V3 in my other post, but I love that one, too. I use and love all of them.

I have V2-V8 plus CCPP. It is almost impossible to pick a favorite as I like them all BUT for the elliptical, I would say V8 is my favorite. The music is great and I prefer doing long hills on my elliptical vs treadmill. For running on the treadmill, I probably reach for V7 most often.

I don't think you can go wrong with any of them. Also, if you download to an iPod or similar player, you can create your own workouts by combining challenges from different volumes. It's like a Cardio Coach party;)

JJ

Thanks everyone

Thank you for your help. I just got Vol. 1,2,3,5,6,7. :D Wish me luck and fun on my Cardio Coach party just like JJ said.

Thanks again for your help.;)

Timea

They're all awesome!

timea3,

Great luck on your cardio coach party!! :)

I have all of the CC's and my fave by far is Press Play. But right after that... Volume 5 is amazing. Oh heck, they all are.

I'm so looking forward to a Volume 9!

Becky

WOO HOO Timea!! Have fun at your Cardio Coach party!!! You're gonna love it!! You are!! ;) I'll be excited to hear a full report after your first workout. :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.