Cardio Coach Press Play

hiitdogs

Cathlete
Does anyone know where to download it? I killed my iPod and didn't back up my iTunes. Got a new iPod but now I need to get Press Play again. I was looking at Jim McLaren's website but I can't find it. And I know it is not on the Cardio Coach website.

Does anyone know? Thanks!

Well, shoot. I've got it, and I'm pretty sure I got it from Jim's site, but I can't find it on there. No help on the ol' Google, either.

Maybe try emailing Coach Sean or Jim and they can tell you where its gone off to. I believe Coach Sean will replace files that your computer ate for free, but I'm not sure if that applies to CCPP as that is purchased from an outside website. Heck, another donation probably wouldn't hurt anyway.

Sorry to be useless,

Nan:D

ETA: On the right side of Jim's homepage there's a spot to click to download, but it isn't there. Just a DVD and a wrist band.

Hi - Just wondering if you were able to find out how/where to get CC Press Play. I was on the fence about ordering PP for a long time and now that I finally decided to go for it, it's no where to be found. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.