Cardio and Weights - LOVE it so much, I .......

MRSchultz

Cathlete
Can't seem to motivate myself to do anything else. Has anybody else felt like that with a Cathe tape?

Marcia

I just tried it (Cardio and Weights) for the first time this morning. I LOVED IT! I want to do it again tomorrow! I will at least do it again later this week!

Honey, this is the tape to feel that way about!

Right on Cathe! I am SOOOOOO hooked!

CeeCee

Reach for your dream. Live it. Thank God for it. Then start again ..;-)

Hi Marcia,

I was the same way when I first got Cardio and Weights. I would find any and every reason to do this workout vs. something else. One thing that has helped control the urge to do Cardio and Weights non-stop is doing a rotation (August to be exact). I find that I get to do other Cathe workouts that I enjoy (in that love/hate kind of way) as well as other instructors too. Then, when any circuit style workout comes up I get to do Cardio and Weights. I love the anticipation when I know that it's coming up. It keeps me motivated to do the other workouts in the rotation.

Just think what will happen when the new series comes out! I shudder to think:7 .
Sabine

I am 37 weeks pregnant and got Cardio and Weights at around 33 weeks. I worked it into my rotation (modified of couse) at 34 and 35 weeks and absolutely loved it, but it is just to intense for me right now I can't wait to do it again after the baby comes. It is fun!

Maggie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.