Canton, MI

kblover

Cathlete
Hey all!

unlike all of you who are able to stay accountable over the computer, I need someone nearby. Soooo....I was wondering if any of you live in or near Canton MI and would be interested in setting up some kind of accountability group.

If so, please let me know!

Thanks!
Cheryl

i'm in grand ledge, near lansing!
my good friend graduated in canton
are you planning on the chicago rt?

I thought we could meet and figure that out, but basically i wanted to have a group of people (or at least one other person) who would keep me accountable to my goals and I'd do the same for them. Someone who wouldn't let me off the hook - no matter what excuse I come up with...and unfortunately, I can come up with a lot. I'm pretty good at working out, but I don't stick to my eating. Since I lost my job, I've gained 15lbs!!! I just need support I guess. I'm open to suggestions!

I am in Stockbridge, for those of you that don't know where that is, I am about midway between Jackson and Lansing.

If there was a spot to meet halfway or at someone's house, that would be neat. Love meeting other fitness enthusiasts.

Should we try to get an e-mail group going, that way we could have discussions off line? Just a thought.

Rhonda

Hey Rhonda,

Email sounds like a good idea. If anyone else is interested in trying to create a group, please PM me. Come Monday (8/17) I'll send out a message to all who responded and we'll figure out what to do from there.

I'll never close the group to anyone, just wanted to give a kind of start date to those who do respond.

Thanks!!
Cheryl

Cheryl,

I live in Rockford, MI. This is just north of the Grand Rapids area. I don't even know where Canton is? Is it on the east side of the state? I live in the western part. We from MI have tried to get together before, but it seemed hard to do. I would also like an accountability group.

Cheryl

Hey Cheryl (nice name!)

You are about 2 or 2-1/2 hours from me. So it might be a bit tough to meet. However, since this is still under development, maybe we can figure something out. Not sure what, but if you can be accountability long distance, perhaps there is hope! just PM me with your personal email and I'll include you on what I send out to others who are interested.

How's that sound?

CC

I'm in Chesterfield, about 30 minutes northeast of Detroit:) A few of us got together in October last year in Lansing and had a lot of fun!

Hey Cheryl (nice name!)

You are about 2 or 2-1/2 hours from me. So it might be a bit tough to meet. However, since this is still under development, maybe we can figure something out. Not sure what, but if you can be accountability long distance, perhaps there is hope! just PM me with your personal email and I'll include you on what I send out to others who are interested.

How's that sound?

CC

That sounds great. If some of us want to get together at a middle point that would be fine with me. I will PM you with my email address.

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.