Can't see the whole page :(

timea3

Cathlete
I downloaded the WB and it works. The only problem is I can't see the whole page. I can't click on Create Viode tab because I can't see it. I see 3/4 of the page. I have a laptop.

Timea

Yes, I just run into that problem also. I have created 2 workouts and just
tried to do a third one, but after I click "new" and name it and click Save,
the create video tab disappears ! When I go over and click delete on the
name of the new one I just saved, it comes back but disappears again if I
try another new one.

I downloaded the WB and it works. The only problem is I can't see the whole page. I can't click on Create Viode tab because I can't see it. I see 3/4 of the page. I have a laptop.

Timea

This is happening to me too now. I was able to fix my chapters not being able to see the pics (thumbnails broken) but now that it is fixed I've lost the Create Video Tab or maybe I never had it and didn't notice it as I was too absorbed in my other issue? Again...I have a Windows 7 laptop. Thanks!

Deb

We have not seen this behavior before. Can anyone who is having the problem with the button disappearing do a full-screen screen capture and post it here or send it to my e-mail at [email protected]? It will help if I can see what is happening, then I will try some troubleshooting. Also, is everyone working on Windows 7?

Thanks!

Curtis,

I sent an email with a screen capture to your email address. I am using Windows 7. Feel free to email me directly if you have more questions or need me to test anymore for you. Thank you!

Deb

After seeing a screen capture of the Workout Blender, the reason that you are not seeing the Create Video button is that there is no video to create yet. If you click "New Workout", name it, and click "Save", you have created a new, empty workout. The "Create Video" button will appear when you drag at least one chapter into the workout, when there is something to "Create". Hope this clears up the confusion with respect to that.

For those who cannot see the bottom portion of the window, you can try clicking on the "maximize" button (the green button at the top left of the window on Mac, and the button to the left of the red "X" in the upper right corner of the window in Windows) to see if the whole Workout Blender fits on your screen. If it still won't fit, please let me know your screen resolution and we will talk to the developers about making the minimum size of the window even smaller if possible.

Even with the maximize button clicked I couldn't see the 'Create Video button'. I had to 'auto hide' my bottom task bar. When it was 'hidden' then I could see just enough of the Create Video button to click on it. Also..everytime I open up the program for the first time I have to immediately drag the window to the left (it doesn't fill up the entire screen) to see the maximize button to then click on it. I definitely think I have a screen resolution size that isn't compatible with the program's size. My resolution screen size is 1366 x 768

Deb

I sent the pictures. I hope we can fix this. The problem is I can't see the bottom part.

Timea

We are working with the developers in order to get the minimum size of the window down. Right now, the minimum size that the Blender will completely fit into is a 1026 x 813, so if your monitor's resolution is below this the bottom portion will be cropped off.

There is no way to tell you when any particular problem will be fixed. Some bugs are easy to fix while other can take months of researching and tinkering to solve.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.