Can't Login into On Demand (again) and when I could, could not use the Blender....What's happening

Teals

Cathlete
Hi. A few issues:

1) I have not been able to login into On Demand more than twice since I started paying for the service.

2) When I could get in, I could not use on demand as the only choice it made available for me was the 4DS series, nothing else even shows on the screen.

I know my password is correct just as before. The last time I was able to get in was because reset it (again) but I don't want to have to reset my password every time I login. Tonight, as I kept trying to login, I was redirected to a screen that gave me this message:

Your access to this site has been temporarily limited by the site owner​

Your access to this service has been temporarily limited. Please try again in a few minutes. (HTTP response code 503)

If you think you have been blocked in error, contact the owner of this site for assistance.

If you are a WordPress user with administrative privileges on this site please enter your email in the box below and click "Send". You will then receive an email that helps you regain access.

Block Technical Data​

Block Reason:You have been temporarily locked out of this system. This means that you will not be able to log in for a while.
Time:Fri, 22 Jan 2021 8:12:55 GMT

About Wordfence​

Wordfence is a security plugin installed on over 3 million WordPress sites. The owner of this site is using Wordfence to manage access to their site.
You can also read the documentation to learn about Wordfence's blocking tools, or visit wordfence.com to learn more about Wordfence.
Click here to learn more: Documentation

Generated by Wordfence at Fri, 22 Jan 2021 8:12:55 GMT.

Me again: Please let me know what to do. I want to love the on Demand and Cathe live. I decided to sign up because I enjoyed the trial period and saw the potential of the workout blender. Since I've not been able to use it more than once or twice this month, I'm frustrated about it and hope we can resolve the matter. At this point, it seems like I've thrown $19.99 away this month and might have to cancel the service though that it not what I wish. If we can get it to work, that would be ideal.

Please advise.

Thanks!

Teals

Hi Teals, the message means you have been blocked by the server because you tried to log in too many times with the wrong login credentials. I think the block is for 4 hours, but you need to contact our customer service team at [email protected] so that they can help you figure out your correct password and username.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.