Can't log into workout manager

kathydaffy

Cathlete
Hi - is anyone else having trouble getting onto Workout Manager? I've been getting invalid username/password messages the past few days but was still able to get in but today I'm completely blocked. I haven't changed either my username or password so I was wondering if I'm the only one having problems? Thanks!

We're doing some work on the forums and the Workout Manager today to fix some server errors that we've been seeing for the last week. You can still access the Workout Manager, but you may need to log off from the forums and then log in again. In some cases you may need to clear you browser's cache and close your browser after logging off. We've turned back on the auto login a few minutes ago, so after you log back on to the forums the Workout Manger should open without requiring you to log in. But keep in mind we're doing a lot of fixes right now, so what I say now might not be true 10 minutes from now.

Hi - is anyone else having trouble getting onto Workout Manager? I've been getting invalid username/password messages the past few days but was still able to get in but today I'm completely blocked. I haven't changed either my username or password so I was wondering if I'm the only one having problems? Thanks!

It was happening to me last night. Now working fine again [emoji1417]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.