Cannot get Live on Firestick

firemedic

Cathlete
About 10:30 this morning, I logged into Live with my firestick and none of the Live videos would come up on the screen. I waited and nothing. I tried my favorites and nothing was there either. So I logged out, cleared the date and catche and forced stop. I logged back in and still nothing. Just a blank screen with the header at the top, no videos. I then went to the On Demand app and that worked fine. I did a workout and never had a problem. After, at about 11:30, I tried the Live app again, and still nothing. I then tried Live on my PC, and it worked fine. I'm not sure if this is just a firestick issue, but I just wanted to make you aware of this.

I'm having the same issue, I even went as far as uninstalling the app, turning off my TV then back on, reinstall the app and no videos. Good thing I have a smart TV and can stream from my phone, but I much rather use the app. I'm using the FireStick as well, the OnDemand works fine. I notice the blank screen yesterday and thought just technical issue, it may resolve itself.

Update: I downloaded the Internet App to the Fire Stick, went to Cathe.com, logged in and ran Live 280. It was very clear and no buffering. I might stick w/this option and remove both of the Cathe Apps from my Fire Stick.

Last edited:
I could not get any Live videos to load this morning at 6:15 with my Firestick.

On Demand worked fine.

I switched to my ipad and had no issues.

Thanks and glad that it wasn't just me. I don't have any other option but the firestick. I forgot about the internet app on my firestick, I'll have to try that next time.

We've fixed this issue now. It was related to the server crash yesterday. You may have to clear your cache and data, but Cathe Live should be working now on Firestick again.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.