Can we introduce ourselves?

Brooke

Hi everyone!

I am so excited for this trip! I thought it would be nice to get to know each other a little before we get there. I'm coming alone and I would like to have some friends by the time the weekend rolls around. Can we introduce ourselves?

I'm Brooke, 26 years old from Hamilton, NJ. I'll actually turn 27 during the weekend, on August 12th. I'm a meeting planner for a biotechnology company, am married and have a dog and two cats. I teach Body Attack at my local Gold's Gym, and I LOVE Cathe's workouts. They kick my butt like nothing else! I can't wait to try the classes in person :)

Hi Brooke!

Nice to meet you! I'm 4x years old, married with 3 boys (22, 19, 18) and presently looking for a job.

By the way, there is a RT check-in the the Check-ins & Challenges Forum. You'll meet lots of fellow RT'ers there.

Hi Brooke -- I'm coming alone, too (well, let me correct myself, I'm not actually coming to NEW JERSEY alone!). My husband is going to go gambling in Atlantic City while I'm with all of you!

Anyhow, my name is Julie, I'm 42, I'm from Tomball, Texas (just outside of Houston) and have two girls, one 17 (about to graduate in May) and another 14. I've been a legal assistant for 23 years. Currently I am working for an attorney who allows me to work solely at home (which is great!). I've been working for him for the past 10 years.

I've been doing Cathe since about 1990 (not sure about the actual year, but very close!), but I learned about her when I was trying to find some more challenging step workouts (she's the best, as we already know!).

I'm looking forward to meeting all of you!

Julie

Hi Brooke and everyone,

It's nice to meet you! My name is Tracy I am 33 and I live in florida. I am married and just had a baby 4 weeks ago.. I love Cathe workouts and cant wait until my doctor gives me the okay to resume my normal workouts..I really miss them!! I went on the road trip in 2005 and working out with Cathe in person is awesome..there is some much energy!!

Hi y'all!

So excited to meet all of you lovely ladies in August! :)

My name is Emily, I'm 28 (will be 29 at Road Trip time), married, with 3 furry four-legged children (cats). ;) I live in Central Illinois, and I'm a full-time design engineer for a very large, well-known company. I've been a Cathe addict for over 2 years now.

Brooke, I just want to say that Body Attack is one of my FAVORITE classes at my gym - I LOVE it! How cool that you teach it! :D

Can't wait to meet you all!!!

Hi RTers!!

Definitely check out the RT check-in!

Hi Tammy...I finally get to meet you, after getting to know you on the Daily check-in...:)

I am Carole, 48, married 27 years, no kids, 1 dog and 1 cat. Live in Northern Calif. Started doing Cathe in 1990. My other love is running....can't wait to meet Cathe, the crew and all of the rest of you!...:)

Joanna,

The thread is over in the Check-In & challenges category (last one, under top level forums) Once you click on that look for either Road Trippers and the current date.

here's today's link

69.0.137.118/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topics&forum=9

Hi to all Roadtrippers!

I am 52 (years young) and have used Cathe since 1999. I have been married for 28 years, five children (ages 25-15), one cat, one dog. I live in North Carolina, but originally I am from California. Exercise has been a part of my entire adult life and I look forward to meeting others of like mind!

Hi RTrippers..
I'm new here and this is my first road trip. I'm getting really psyched and looking forward to it. I'm 32 yrs old and have 3 children, 7,6 and 4. Currently living in Nashville.
I have used Cathe's workout since July 2005. Love it!
I'm bringing my family with me and this is going to be our little family vacation before the kids starts the school.

I have questions though. If we chose to take shower at the facility after the workout, do they provide towel or we have to bring our own? That being said, do we get a locker to put our stuffs? Thank you!
See you you all in August :)

Sheida

Hi Mona -- thanks for the RT check in link -- I'm definitely going to check it out. Looking forward to meeting you!

Julie

Hi Sheida,

They have lockers we used but they are coin operated.. bring a roll of quarters. They have towels, if i remember correctly you can use them for a fee.. I don't remember what that is.. but I am sure once it gets closer the coordinators will send us an email with all sorts of details. They got us super prepared in 2005.

Tracy

Hi Emily,

My name is Cheryl and I am also from Central Illinois. I am 42, married with 4 furry four-legged children (two cats, two dogs). I am a full-time court reporter.

I am so glad to hear that someone else from around here is going on the road trip.

I also can't wait to meet all the other Cathe addicts!

My name is Diane - I live in Yorktown Heights, NY and am 49 years old. I've been a Cathe-ite since her very, very first step tape came out when I was a new fitness instructor. She was, and still is, a breath of fresh air! All these years later, still a devoted follower!

I'm coming with my husband and cats and staying at the other Residence Inn in Deptford that allows pets (I have separation anxiety!). Hubby will be happily spending time in AC while I happily work my butt off!

Looking forward to meeting new friends!

DianeE

Hi Diane,

I'm Vicki and also from NY ( Orange County). My hubby is also coming and doesn't yet have plans for while I'm at all the activities. I know he plans on at least working out at the gym but other than that, nothing yet. Maybe we should get them together so they could at least have someone to eat with while we are with the group?

You can always email me directly at [email protected]

Also, for anyone here that wants to get to meet other road trippers, there is a thread on the "Check Ins and Challenges" boards daily for us.

Have a wonderful Easter to all those who celebrate. Looking forward to a great Road Trip!

Hi Everyone,

My name is Tracey, I'm 37 will be 38 two weeks after the RT. I live in CT, I'm married with no kids and have two dogs (they are my kids!) I sell wine during the day - :9 and teach fitness classes and personal train in the morings and evenings. I've been doing Cathe workouts for many years now and love her.

Brooke, I just got certified in BodyPump. We call BodyAttack BodyCombat here in CT and I LOVE it. I'm pretty sure we are getting that one next, it's fantastic!

I went to the 2005 RT, so much fun.

Looking forward to meeting you all in August :D

Hi, Brooke!

I am very excited about the trip as well! I would also like to know some of the people that are attending the event prior to it starting.

I'm Lana, and I am 30 years old from the Chicago-area. I am a cosmetologist in the city and I'm married with 3 children. I work-out at the gym as well as to Cathe's DVD's. She rocks! My fave is Cardio Fusion from her latest set. It is going to be awesome to do the classes live! I look forward to seeing you and all the fellow RT girls! :7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.