Can we get a hint to the announcement(s)?

I didn't notice if anyone mentioned this or not but I have a feeling it has something to do with FitTV....

I think it will have to do with more workouts coming out in the 'Total Cardio Step Series" and the "Total Muscle Sculpting Series" (as "Low Impact Step" and "Total Bodyh Sculpting" are labeled as being from those series...which don't exist yet). That would be more workouts made in partnership with the Step Co.

IMO, that's good news (more workouts!) and bad news (the same crummy music budget? fewer of her traditional advanced workouts?)

SNM did say "announcementS," so something else may be in the works as well.

I would just like to know already, I could use some good and fun news in this world that seems to have so many things going wrong. It would be nice to hear about something nice that will contribute something good to your life. Because being healthy is good for you and your family.

Well, if it's a series that includes the new workouts, hopefully it will be a progressive series, so that you started with these easier w/o's but will be moving on to stuff that is more advanced & challenging. Ok, one can hope. And hope she is reading our thoughts. ;-)

Marie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.