Can we get a hint to the announcement(s)?

I hate to sound like a pessimist because I, too, would love the "announcement" to be something about a new series of killer workouts, BUT it occurred to me that the "announcement" might have been the news about posting the clips of Cathe's new DVDs on her website. Does anyone else think that the clips could be the announcement or is there more to come?

I think there is more to come, too! The delay is probably that the right hand didn't check with the left before making the pre-announcement. Whatever the loose ends were, they must not have been as quickly resolved as Cathe had hoped!

I don't think we are going to get a hint. :-( I hope Cathe is free to announce whatever she has to tell us this week. I have no fingernails left. LOL! ;-)

bump to bring the other 3 year old thread down

-------------
cute work out clothes are good for AT LEAST an additional 10-15 calories burned!

Yes - guesses are fun! I am guessing she puts out one more dvd for Holiday season!

Kind of like HSTA?? Didn't she do that last year - put out one more to keep us satisfied??

I think that it will be a patnership of some sort. Hence the loose ends that are preventing her from speaking too soon. JUDY

Wow, that would be exciting but I'm still hoping for more dvd workouts (intermediate or advanced). In fact, I will be disappointed after this long wait if there is not new workouts involved somehow. (My fault for getting my hopes up for new workouts).
Lisa

RE: My guess

Yes! She's doing an infomercial to promote her new "Total Body/Cardio" series (like it says on the new DVDs).

I'm guessing some kind of partnership. Hopefully with more workouts to come. I also guess more clothing for Cathe gear or a clothing line.
Colleen

Maybe she is putting together another Cathe roadtrip.... at a lodge in Montana where you have to run 10 miles to get to the training facility every morning and you will not get within 25 feet of sugar or caffeine. Hehehehe.

I will be so disappointed if it's not new workouts! I would love a new STEP workout in the SB or RS mode! Very tough and interesting choreography!

Marie

I am going to cry if she "goes commercial" and quite producing tough, advanced workouts. I'm such a pessimist.

Maggie

Maybe her announcement is that she's been cloned! The original Cathe will be releasing a new advanced series, and the cloned Cathe will be doing an infomercial for her new beg/int series.

"....at a lodge in Montana where you have to run 10 miles to get to the training facility every morning ...."

Yeah!
And of course it is uphill all the way.

And you will be required to finish the last mile doing walking lunges with handweights :eek: :eek: :eek: !!!

Julie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.