Can balance be developed?

Diver782

I just did Lower Body Blast and am always in awe of Jai as she does one-legged deadlifts while lifting her back leg. I tried...and almost fell and broke my face. Minus of course an ear problem that would impact things, is balance something you either have or you don’? Can it be developed and improved? I am not particularly flexible...could that impact things? ... Although I have been doing the new mobility workout and yikes has that been effective and helpful!!!

Last edited:
I too have balance issues. Yes you can develop balance and improve but for me it's one of those things that I have to work at constantly. If I go for a while without doing any kind of balance/mobility/flexibility work then it all starts to get worse again. I have been doing Mark Lauren's Mobility FX and have recently purchased Tom Morrison's Simplistic Mobility Method. Cathe's new Mobility workout fits in well with these. I try to do these types of workouts 2-3 times a week. I find once a week isn't really enough to maintain any improvements I've made.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.