Can anyone help?

Loopy Lou

Cathlete
Hello everyone,

First of all I would like to say how inspiring you all are. Whenever I feel my motivation slipping I read some of the posts and your dedication puts me right back on track!
You all seem to really know your stuff and I am wondering if anyone would be able to help me make a rotation.
I never really know how much I should be doing and I'm affraid I may be overtraining. My goal is to reduce my body fat whilst keeping my muscle.
I own: Basic Step, Body Fusion, Step Jump and Pump, Step Blast, Kick Punch and Crunch, Legs and Glutes, Cardio with Weights, Imax2, Rhythmic Step, Imax1, Maximum Intensity Cardio, Low Max, Imax3 and Core Max.
Any suggestions would be extremely welcome. :)

Cardio cardio and more cardio at first..........

I would do.....

Cardio 3X per week
One total body weight lifting
One Circuit Training workout
Abs 4X per week

Just a thought :)

You need at least one straight-up strength training workout system.

Suggestions:

Power Max / Maximum Intensity Strength / Body Max DVD
Pyramid Upper / Pyramid Lower Body DVD

3-workout split-set strength series:

The Pure Strength Series
The Slow and Heavy Series
The Gym Styles

Other suggestions:

Muscle Max

Supersets / Push-Pull

Again, you need to bring stand-alone strength training in at least one full session per week.

A-Jock

Thanks guys for your suggestions. I will definately look into purchasing a full body weights workout. Do you have a favourite? I quite like the look of Muscle Max. Fingers crossed it will help. Thanks again! :)

Muscle Max would be a great one to start with, because among other things it incorporates weights and resistance bands, AND the ab / core routine is incredible.

Give that one a shot, and when you're ready for something new, make your next purchase the Pyramid DVD. Then after that, move onto one of the 3-part split-set training systems.

A-Jokc

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.