Calorie totals not correct on home page totals

Sherry K

Cathlete
I just realized that the calories burned today only includes the 2nd wo added and not also the first. And the week's total isn't including all the wo's that I added. Do I need to click on something else when I'm marking the workout as done?

Exercise Calories

I just tested with two workouts and it worked fine. Did you mark both workouts as complete?

Seeing the same thing

I am seeing the same thing. My calories always say 0 even when I put in a daily calories consumed total.

Exercise Calories Bug

Looks like it's only including the 2nd workout added for a given day, but not totaling both.

This is actually a problem I think we have always had and not new. Our developers have focussed on this today and here is a workaround for you. Normally you just have to mark a workout as complete, but with a Rotation sometimes you will also have to click on the save button in the right sidebar in addition to marking the workout as complete. I know this is true when you have two workouts on the same day that are part of a rotation. This should now make the total of both your workouts calories burned values show in the "Exercise Calories tab". We're going to fix this so you only have to mark the rotation workout as as complete to have your calories burned show in the "Exercise Calories tab" and not also have to click "Save".

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.