Calling All Minnesotans!

RE: Hey Denise "NitWit"!

Annette-

That sounds great. The next couple of weeks (actually the whole month) are crazy for me, but I'll check in with you via e-mail when things calm down...Maybe we can get something set up then.
Denise

Annette,
I have lived at the St. Louis Park club for years. Long ago I used to run faithfully on Monday, Wednesady and Saturdays with club run. I have probably seen you teaching the agua aerobics class.

This summer I have been doing tri's and have just fallen in love with water and swimming. I am really going to check your class out.
Maybe next week after my tri when I'm in a recovery week and up for something different.

Oh and yes my name is in homage to all things Star trek.

Hi Denise,
That's neat that you live in the White Bear Lake area. We always go to Marketfest. I would love to Aquajocks class too.
Joanne

Hey - another Minnesotan here checking in. I live down south in the Burnsville/Savage area. But I just thought I'd bop in to say hello! I've seen roll calls for Minnesotans at other places like VF - but I never knew there were so many Cathe-ites in Minnesota too!

Unfortunately, I've never been to the Hiway 100 club, although I do know where it is. Maybe some night we should all go to Aquajock's class and have a little party!

Anna

Annette . . .

I tried e-mailing you and mail was "returned" to me! Would you mind putting up that address again?
Thanks Julie.

That is a great idea to all meet at Annette's club. Annette, let us know when the next date is for that "Open House". I believe you said it will be on a Wednesday evening. Maybe we could all meet then. I'm a little nervouse about doing the class because I've never done one in the water but I will try it. Sounds like fun.

Joanne

RE: Come to Aquajock's class FREE 08/21/02!

Hello, my beloved Minnesotans! Good news: the next Member Appreciation Day at my club is:

Wednesday, 08/21/02 all day!

My aqua class is at 6:00 p.m. - 7:15 p.m.

E-mail me off the board if you'd like further information, including address of the club and club layout so you can know where to go and everything!

[email protected]

I'm so eacxited! I cant even spe.l

Annette q. Aquajock
:):):):):)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.