calender/workout sheets

jdoll

Cathlete
What do you use to track your workouts? I am looking for a calender format that is printable from the internet to track my workouts and such. Any suggestions?

jes:)

Hi Jes,

I will pm you with some worksheets. Hope you like them and they work for you. They are in excel though. Take a look and use them if you like.

Diana

Jes...I have some Excel worksheets from the site they closed Video Fitness Fanatics. I have most all of Cathe, not really calendar style....but if you email me I'd be happy to send them to you...:)...Carole

Hi Jes, I use the monthly calendars that are available through Word. There's several formats for the calendar and I just fill in each day with what I plan on doing (my own monthly rotation)and post it on my frig. I use a bright color sharpies to cross each day off, its a little visual "good for me" when each day is crossed off.

I don't know if you remember but you gave me the name of Sia for the song in Six Feet Under. I just wanted to let you know that I got the CD a couple of weeks ago and it is so good. Thanks!

Sue

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.